You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Walking Dead Thread (spoilers and zombies inside)

William_Ulsterman

53 minutes ago, redheart said:

So where are they getting fuel and spare parts of helecopters?

Also who made those outfits

Might turn out to be a bit of a rip off of The Enclave in the Fallout games, the remnants of the US Military. If so they'd have a line on loads of bases, supplies and gear even still you'd imagine.

6 hours ago, redheart said:

So where are they getting fuel and spare parts of helecopters?

Also who made those outfits

Spare parts wouldnt be an issue. Loads of grounded heli to cannibalise. Oil and gas still in the ground. If you have access to crude you effectively just have to boil it to make fuel.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Spare parts wouldnt be an issue. Loads of grounded heli to cannibalise. Oil and gas still in the ground. If you have access to crude you effectively just have to boil it to make fuel.

Ok Ged Clampett we defer to your superior knowledge of Black Gold, Texas T

5 hours ago, Elite said:

Is this shit still going? I got bored of it years ago. That Dale remains one of the most annoying cunts in TV history, though the actor who plays him is good in pretty much everything else. Cunt character.

Yeah, I’m well behind on it and I’m in no rush to pick it up again. 

• 4 months later...

So The Walking Dead S10 Episode 17 aired at last.

Twas shit. Lots of angsty conversations whilst walking about in the woods whilst killing zombies with bad CGI.

Also the young black female character? She is deaf and Daryl communicates with her in sign language. But for someone reason she can talk and others talk to her and she hears them. I'm confused.

Its all beyond shit.

It finishes after series 11 which is being stretched out over 2 years. Nobody will be watching by then.

• 3 weeks later...

And it's back to its normal shite.

Some minor character that nobody knows or cares about (Princess) is put inside a wooden railway carriage.

Spent the entire episode having delusions for unknown reason and this went on for 50 minutes. Nothing happened. Nobody cared about anything.

One of the worst episodes of television that I have ever encountered

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Im a week behind so just watched the episode with Daryl fixing his motor bike and Carol destroying a kitchen trying to catch a rat that was eating some supplies, WTF? No wonder the show has been cancelled. Not enough gore any more!

What do you mean, it has been cancelled?

I see this six episode block as a covid intermission, the overall storyline has not been moved much from what would have been the end of season in Ep16, only in Ep17 a little with hints of a new threat.

4 hours ago, SasaS said:

What do you mean, it has been cancelled?

I see this six episode block as a covid intermission, the overall storyline has not been moved much from what would have been the end of season in Ep16, only in Ep17 a little with hints of a new threat.

The next series (series 11) is the last one