You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Walking Dead Thread (spoilers and zombies inside)

William_Ulsterman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Twas shite.

So Rick isn't dead at all.

He lands on a spike that would kill most. He drags himself up, jumps on a horse, rides for a bit, has a delusion about an old character, wakes up just before the zombie hoard eat him, he does this several times, loses several pints of blood, blows up a bridge and is in the middle of a massive explosion, and then wakes up and is recused in a helicopter.

Utter arse gravy

• 3 months later...

The most irritating thing about this show is that I've invested 122 hours, over five days of my entire life on it and it's turned in to absolute fucking drivel.

Are we supposed to have sympathy for Negan now? Has he become a goody? There are minor characters I neither know nor give a fuck about with sad faces burying other minor characters I neither know nor give a flying fuck about. There is no plot. It's lurching from one fake crisis to the next.

Quitting something I've spent so much time watching over the years makes me feel as if I've been cheated. If I ever meet the producers I'm going to kick them in the fucking gonads. 

• 1 month later...
On 26/03/2019 at 10:32, redheart said:

Whisper this quietly (geddit!) the last couple of episodes have been quite good.

This week in particular with 10 heads on spikes was very entertaining.

Samantha Morton is rather good (but looks a bit ropey now)

Caught up with both episodes today.

This is the thing with TWD. There are some corkers episodes per season, but few and far between now.

That's a shitload of characters that have gone just this season alone.

Why does the geezer with the dead skin face on talk like he does? It’s only been a couple of years since he was a barman or second hand car salesman or whatever, suddenly he is talking like that bloke who does the film trailers 

• 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Anyone watch the new spinoff World Beyond? Thought it was a decent first episode. Seems to be dealing more with the rise of new cultures and politics rather than foraging around in old garages for tins of beans. 

These Civic Republic cats look pretty cool too, bit of a Spaceballs vibe. 

The-Walking-Dead-World-Beyond-Civic-Repu