You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Walking Dead Thread (spoilers and zombies inside)

William_Ulsterman

Actually I thought that this episode was the best in a while.

It was mostly centred on one location and hence was a lot tighter.

One glaring error though.

They were puzzled that someone who died became a walker because he had not been bitten. It was concluded that Negan had done something to the guns to spread disease.

Or they could have checked out series 1-3 when they are told that everyone who dies turns. There is no need to be bitten. Stay consistent lads.

Actually I thought that this episode was the best in a while.

It was mostly centred on one location and hence was a lot tighter.

One glaring error though.

They were puzzled that someone who died became a walker because he had not been bitten. It was concluded that Negan had done something to the guns to spread disease.

Or they could have checked out series 1-3 when they are told that everyone who dies turns. There is no need to be bitten. Stay consistent lads.

I noticed that too. They made a big thing of it in the earlier series and now they've forgotten it.

• 3 weeks later...

So it ended as it started...badly.

Crappy shoot out in which Bill Hicks with a mullet sabotaged some guns. Some other people we didn't know died.

Rick decided to spare Negan after slashing his throat with some glass that was hanging from a tree. Maggie was upset whilst being the world's skinniest pregnant lass. Morgan was snooker loopy. The king has lost his tiger and Daryl was barely in it.

Oh and Currrrrl has become a saint in death event though he was an annoying little shit when alive.

All in all I cannot believe that this is the same show as series 1,3 and 4.

Shoot it in the head like a zombie

Crappy shoot out in which Bill Hicks with a mullet sabotaged some guns. Some other people we didn't know died.

Rick decided to spare Negan after slashing his throat with some glass that was hanging from a tree. Maggie was upset whilst being the world's skinniest pregnant lass. Morgan was snooker loopy. The king has lost his tiger and Daryl was barely in it.

Oh and Currrrrl has become a saint in death event though he was an annoying little shit when alive.

I reckon the next series will be good.

They've taken a massive hammering over this shitshow lately and the ratings have plummeted to their worst since series 2, so I imagine they're going to sort themselves out, they've already moved the old showrunner away so hopefully the new bird does a better job.

Will be the last chance for me anyway, if the next series is shit I'm fucking it off.

Finished third season of Fear the Walking Dead and quite enjoyed it so started watching season 6/7 Can't remember of walking dead, the one with Negan and his bat. Watched about ten minutes and just found it joylessly, endlessly grim. Don't think I'll carry on with it.

The whole series could of been done in about 20 minutes, fuck all happened. Why the fuck would St Rick save Negan.. beyond any reasoning at all!

I am just about done with it after this shitstorm of a series

The whole series could of been done in about 20 minutes, fuck all happened. Why the fuck would St Rick save Negan.. beyond any reasoning at all!

I am just about done with it after this shitstorm of a series

Rick saves him in the comics apparently, so I'm guessing they just wanted to stay faithful to that.

There's a time jump of a few years right after too, so it's possible that the show will copy that aswell.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...