Nathanzx

When are we likely to get definitive stadium news?

Bit of drone footage. I can almost see my seat in the SKD Upper! The lads must have been on a tea break as there doesnt seem to be much happening. It'll still be built and in use before that dock escapade thingy.

3 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

He doesn't look as good as when we were breaking ground during h&g! 

The echo must be fucking fuming this landed this week though. Loads of click bait shite they could do ahead of Sunday without this and then loads to follow in the days after the game. The echo needed this at the end of next week when international torture was in full swing. 

20210930_160836.jpg

7 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Must be some magical accounting going on at the shite because the cost of the whole dock scheme has never increased from the original £350m.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

Must be some magical accounting going on at the shite because the cost of the whole dock scheme has never increased from the original £350m.

Fantasies can be any price you want to make them.

2 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

It’s a little known accounting trick. Save money by not actually spending anything on the thing you’re pretending to do.

13 minutes ago, El Dangerous said:

It’s a little known accounting trick. Save money by not actually spending anything on the thing you’re pretending to do.

It's ok Liverpool city council will be picking up the shortfall 

2 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Probably stuck on 1985 prices like the entire mindset of the fans are.

22 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

In the article he has City's net spend at £350m in the past 5 years. It's more like £550 and ours was too high by about £50m. Good read though 

Not an actual plan, but what I think is a very good rendering of how the Kop could be tweaked even with the roof supports for the Kop and Main at that corner of the stadium. From skyscrapercity.

screen-shot-2019-12-17-at-14-43-35-png.2

• Like 1

On 02/09/2021 at 00:00, Jose Jones said:

What's going on with the Anny Road?  Is it going ahead or on pause?

He's knocked the fuck out of a gang of Hells Angels who looked at his car funny the other day and th..... oh you mean the Anny Road not THE Annie Road. 

Looks like that hotel which was supposed to be built behind the main stand hasn't materialised. Would be more convenient to use for hospitality that Aintree and the Hilton in town. Plus more jobs for the local area. 

21 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Looks like that hotel which was supposed to be built behind the main stand hasn't materialised. Would be more convenient to use for hospitality that Aintree and the Hilton in town. Plus more jobs for the local area. 

There was to be a business hub and all kinds too wasn't there? I don't think that was on the club though, i think that was a council driven part of the project. Which how council project are run in this city, we'll get a Peppa pig plastic hotel in about 12 years. 

5 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

There was to be a business hub and all kinds too wasn't there? I don't think that was on the club though, i think that was a council driven part of the project. Which how council project are run in this city, we'll get a Peppa pig plastic hotel in about 12 years. 

Or Stooodent accomadation. Currupt cunts.

4 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Don't know how that is going to work out as you can only see 50% of the pitch from the last 5 or so rows when everyone is stood up.

Isn't everyone stood up all the time anyway? They certainly always look like they are in the away end. 

4 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Isn't everyone stood up all the time anyway? They certainly always look like they are in the away end. 

Guess so, it's shit at the back there so this redo is LONG overdue.

1 hour ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Guess so, it's shit at the back there so this redo is LONG overdue.

I've not sat in there since they put us in there while the kop was being rebuilt. I believe it's even worse since they put that top stand on. 

3 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I've not sat in there since they put us in there while the kop was being rebuilt. I believe it's even worse since they put that top stand on. 

Think I sat there last in about 2003, it's bloody awful, designed on the premise that no-one stands up at the game!

image.png