You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

When are we likely to get definitive stadium news?

Nathanzx

2 hours ago, an tha said:

59,896 today.

It is going to be less than 61,000 when done isn't it? Only about 300 seats to go in that corner by main stand - or was it still not fully open elsewhere today?

I read something that the back isn't finished, I assumed the back of the upper, but likely @lifetime fanis right, it's the lower. 

My seat is in the front row of the general admin seats, so we left via the hospitality today. It looked pretty shit to be honest. Just like a normal concourse but with bar seats and stools. 

Can’t see how they’ll add more rows to the back of the lower based on this pic. I’m guessing behind that big red board is the hospo bars and if you follow it to the main stand corner, those glass doors / windows could possibly go right along there. 

IMG_2989.jpeg

4 hours ago, Red74 said:

Can’t see how they’ll add more rows to the back of the lower based on this pic. I’m guessing behind that big red board is the hospo bars and if you follow it to the main stand corner, those glass doors / windows could possibly go right along there. 

IMG_2989.jpeg

Yeah, I think you are right..we exited into that area yesterday. There's probably a dozen or more steps down from the exit you see in the upper. 

Original CGI image v what we got. Near enough spot on but that roof is really annoying me. Doesn’t look like we had any other plans for that red wall running along the back of the lower.

IMG_0832.jpeg

IMG_0833.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Red74 said:

Original CGI image v what we got. Near enough spot on but that roof is really annoying me. Doesn’t look like we had any other plans for that red wall running along the back of the lower.

IMG_0832.jpeg

IMG_0833.jpeg

That red wall is just covering the hospitality areas.

8 minutes ago, an tha said:

That red wall is just covering the hospitality areas.

That back row seems pretty high for putting in front of hospos. Imagine forking out a load of money to have the Ev or Manc scruffs giving you loads all game. 

2 hours ago, Red74 said:

That back row seems pretty high for putting in front of hospos. Imagine forking out a load of money to have the Ev or Manc scruffs giving you loads all game. 

It’s not hospitality behind the red boards it’s another couple of rows of seats plus a disability podium. 
https://map.3ddigitalvenue.com/liverpool

The upper tier overhangs the disability section which is situated at both ends of the lower and in the middle is another 3 rows of seats 32-35. To current back row is 31 and behind the is a gap which will be row 32 directly where the red boards are now situated. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1