You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

OK, its my turn to empty my load, but before I do that let me just say one thing: I FUCKING LOVE GINGERS! (6)

hhh5hu0ibyi7z2u179e.jpg

85xno1kjtuk2m5ixqsne.jpg

fis6f4askegvq16wa6sl.jpg

0xqe1o5juj73e7ivbzlo.jpg

m4q36qzwkwv60kyd1jy.jpg

24gckglv7dqgkefpkf0g.jpg

8s4ml4i76oho7rzcmb3z.jpg

ev9gpdf25654bs68fln.jpg

lw508al7bgd8nm2r6e7f.jpg

y1y6pa42bxh94h5iyo.jpg

ri108b234rx9vgg7rb4.jpg

4pv3d2pxt48rv9k1y2h.jpg

zitx414a7o6jf6qsw6nk.jpg

kc3985o60eilq5dgwhj.jpg

wnjmze0wgzmijmk1c2f.jpg

My personal favourite - in more ways that one...

jcxk2uu2l6ybwlhn2ot.jpg

s4gock1845l26hketscs.jpg

yax6ole4m90fm59sazx.jpg

pjkgwiaiym7guauofyl.jpg

blaj5qhvdswd6gnxakdd.jpg

A few famous ginger celebs, of course...

pzshxlyuzazbkrauxmf.jpg

p71ngxxb8azsxids6j3o.jpg

xf1o8mit5009u0i2ia.jpg

pe8jrtrh4v1j430g92pa.jpg

1ob71yf25j36bdl89c3.jpg

un6lh8b82dws3lycnwbo.jpg

Last, but not least ... the one and only ... the most famous ginge of them all ... (drum roll)...

yurixsn4p1f3gjfctb.jpg

Fuck me there's some hounds on this thread.

I'll agree quality control is needed for some of the above, but you must admit there is a veritable smorgasbord of Ginger goodness contained herein?

If you are still experiencing problems enjoying the visual, and sensual, feast Click here if it continues click here.

Have a picture of Willow as a sign of goodwill,

willow.jpg

As much as I agree about Christina Hendricks (I would give just about anything for a night with that woman) she isn't a ginger. She regularly dyes her hair and has done so since she was a teen. She is a natural blonde.

EDIT: And Barney_Rubble have a fucking look at yourself. This thread was gold until you started posting munters.

As much as I agree about Christina Hendricks (I would give just about anything for a night with that woman) she isn't a ginger. She regularly dyes her hair and has done so since she was a teen. She is a natural blonde.

EDIT: And Barney_Rubble have a fucking look at yourself. This thread was gold until you started posting munters.

I never knew that.

I'd still give her three and a half minutes of the most soul destroying sex given half a chance though.