You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This thread has more non gingers on it than it does actual gingers. Massive fail as far as I'm concerned.

Some can't tell the diff between a ginger and a brunette with a red light shone on her.

Hint: gingers have skin that glows in the dark, and are genetically incapable of tanning.

• 2 weeks later...

isla898.jpg

why has it taken until now to see Isla Fisher?

I know there are many better photos of her than this, but she is/was amazing. My first genuine lust was for her.

Unfortunately, there dont seem to be any of her in the summer bay school uniform she used to rock so completely.

isla898.jpg

why has it taken until now to see Isla Fisher?

I know there are many better photos of her than this, but she is/was amazing. My first genuine lust was for her.

Unfortunately, there dont seem to be any of her in the summer bay school uniform she used to rock so completely.

She litters this thread like a socially irresponsible city dweller.

I mourn for them Bruce. Thanks for the rep and congrats!! Be prepared for the years of incredible ginger goddess sex that awaits. Ginger wives: the gift that keeps on giving.

Your not kidding, just keep her out of the sun !

Wife got burned on our honrymoon, Booooooo!