You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dodgy Football Shirt website

Silvah

Chaps,

Does anybody know of any dodgy footy shirt websites? I've bought off one in the past that I found off here, but I cant remember what the address was, and I know they change their site addresses often.

Tried searching the site, but no results.

Any help would be appreciated - cheers.

Guest San Don
Chaps,

Does anybody know of any dodgy footy shirt websites? I've bought off one in the past that I found off here, but I cant remember what the address was, and I know they change their site addresses often.

Tried searching the site, but no results.

Any help would be appreciated - cheers.

Great, the boycott is over and some people are looking to repay the new owners by buying 'dodgey' shirts!?

WTF.

Guest San Don
Who says he's going to buy a Liverpool shirt?

If he aint, it doesnt affect us. If it is an LFC shirt, it not a great 'thanks' to the owners shelling out their cash and a net spend of what, 30 mill?

Great, the boycott is over and some people are looking to repay the new owners by buying 'dodgey' shirts!?

WTF.

Shut up you tit. Are you some kind of fuckin superfan eh. I reckon we get had off on all things football, ticket prices, merchandise, tv, you name it. It's an extremely expensive hobby, so if a lad wants to save a few bob which he's struggled to earn by buying a 'dodgy' shirt, so fuckin what!!!! Instead of getting an original shirt with money he's fuckin earned going towards paying inflated wages to men kicking a ball around. You self righteous arsehole.

Shut up you tit. Are you some kind of fuckin superfan eh. I reckon we get had off on all things football, ticket prices, merchandise, tv, you name it. It's an extremely expensive hobby, so if a lad wants to save a few bob which he's struggled to earn by buying a 'dodgy' shirt, so fuckin what!!!! Instead of getting an original shirt with money he's fuckin earned going towards paying inflated wages to men kicking a ball around. You self righteous arsehole.

I agree wholeheartedly with this statement.

San Don, instead of sending me a 'shut it, wank stain' message, why don't you just put it on the thread, or is it coz you don't want to look like the bell end you are. You strike me as being a right proper tit. You probably got a shitty job, if you got one at all, wear a black 'trackie' walking around with your hands down your bollocks, every second word being 'lad',making a nuisance of yourself, with your little ratty mates outside an off-licence somewhere. Just fuck off you fuckin arsewipe, and put a bit more effort into improving your shitty existence instead of sending me messages. Bye.

This man knows.

What if he can't afford a shirt? He just can't have one? That's not what this clubs about.

Have you ever streamed a game online? I hope afterwards you phoned up sky or went to the ticket office to pay the full amount. Bellend

This man knows.

What if he can't afford a shirt? He just can't have one? That's not what this clubs about.

Have you ever streamed a game online? I hope afterwards you phoned up sky or went to the ticket office to pay the full amount. Bellend

San Don. Here's another one who thinks your a Bell. The mans got a good point there.

The abuse giving to San Don on this thread is completely out of order. He's making a valid point. I can see both sides of the argument, but I can certainly see the point that these sites reduce the club's revenue. Regardless, of the rights or wrongs the point was made without recourse to personal insult, which can't be said about other's comments.

Liverpoolsno9, it's absolutely your prerogative to visit this site without contributing to it, but if you've got such a good job to allow you to make assumptions about the employment of others, then perhaps you should get your hand in your pocket. Or is it all about getting stuff for free with you? Huh?

shame none of them do the Uruguay shirt. I'd love one with Suarez on it

This is a fantastic idea, I can't believe I didn't think of it.

For the record I regularly buy off this website from the boycott days and the counterfeit shirts are used when I play football whilst the genuine 'godly' shirts are used when watching football..You know in certain snobbery way?

Quality any good or is that a stupid question?

There pretty good, compared to my genuine shirt the material seems almost like for like however being slightly on the fattier side the sizes do come a bit hit and miss i.e. large sometimes a medium like size. So I have been known to give 1 or 2 away. This is across the board including other clubs and international shirts.