You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

"He's having a holocaust"

chauncey

You're quite stupid. You prove it regularly.

Equating "potato famine" as a pejorative term with "holocaust", is simply more evidence of that.

You're about a tenth as clever as you think you are, and half as shocking.

In many ways, you're a bit like a really shit, fucking retarded version of me, and that doesn't reflect well on either of us, you cunt.

You cunt. I started barking out laughter with a mouthful of tea...

It did not end well.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool beans.

I am sure you are an expert of the hegemonic discourse in Germany concerning the Holocaust and how to deal with its memory. Like that time when you claimed to know a lot about newspapers and publishing. And then I showed in a few sentences that you did not know a lot.

I say "not a lot".

Fuck all, nada, zilch, nuffinks would probably be closer to what I mean. But then again English is only my secondary language.

Ha ha ace!

jewish-man-1.gif

Whoever tagged "Diary of fat frank", bow your head in shame and step forth for rep. Feel guilty to say it but the "lolocaust" tag also made me chuckle.

*steps forth*

Only made the thread so I could do those tags.

In turn, whoever wrote "wenger the collaborator" make yourself known so I can rep the shit out of you.

Having said all that, I think the most offensive thing about jokes of that nature is how unfunny they are. They all operate on the same 'shock value' structure and they're generally made by people who fall-back on that kind of humour because they have no appreciation of, or idea how employ, any genuine wit.

Bit of a sweeping statement. So-called bad taste jokes don't all operate on that level.

Even from this thread:

I bet the Arsenal showers were a horrendous place to be after the match.

This gag employs no little degree of wit and could be viewed as "shocking" by some. And it's funny.

This could lead to a whole new sub-genre of commentary for world football.

Irish football punditry - “Cascarino is having a total famine, here.”

Commentary on Ligue 1 - “PSG are having an Agincourt of a game.”

African Cup Of Nations - “Some really ineffective Rorke’s Drift attacking from Nigeria.”

Copa America – “What an Aztec religious rite he made of that, Lawro.”

Serie A – “Milan have been totally Pompeii’d by Inter, today.”

MLS - "LA Galaxy have faced their Vietnam today, Trevor."

Premier League - "Spurs have taken a total Hastings here today, and 'Arry has had his eye put out by this result."

You're quite stupid. You prove it regularly.

Equating "potato famine" as a pejorative term with "holocaust", is simply more evidence of that.

You're about a tenth as clever as you think you are, and half as shocking.

In many ways, you're a bit like a really shit, fucking retarded version of me, and that doesn't reflect well on either of us, you cunt.

And who's spends an inordinate amount of time giving a detailed analysis of what Tony Cascarino says?

:whatever:

Cascarino may of course have been referring to a "nuclear holocaust". After all, Wenger is French and they have been known for their controversial atomic testing in the pacific.

Just clutching at straws and weighing my idiocy into this idiotic, semantic debate (that's semantic, not semitic note).