You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I think you have a bit of a blindspot towards Henderson and this clouds your view of him.

He hasnt been anywhere near as good this season but after the WC and being moved around the pitch so often I am hardly surprised.

He still grabs the odd goal and is involved in the build up to lots of them too.

I think his versatility and Rodgers continuing to shoehorn in Gerrard have been to his detriment so far this season.

I think he would flourish under a more experienced manager but I dont think that will apply at our club.

I don't Vlad, I always thought he'd be a player for us, and I'm disappointed in his regression.  I'm also disappointed in the evident lack of bottle - I thought he'd have conquered this by now, but still he too often seems eager to offload the ball and the responsibility.  He's approaching his 'peak' years now and really needs to step it up again.  Plenty of players went to the world cup and have been producing the goods on the pitch all season.  With Gerard's departure, and providing he improves this season, he'll get an opportunity next season to show what he can do.  He needs to, otherwise he won't be hanging around too long.  We need leaders on the pitch.  

I really like the lad but he he lacks something mentally for me. He has the talent but never takes a firm grip og the game. He often looked better without Gerrard in the side and im hoping he can step up. He needs a better supporting cast than Lucas and Allen though

I don't Vlad, I always thought he'd be a player for us, and I'm disappointed in his regression. I'm also disappointed in the evident lack of bottle - I thought he'd have conquered this by now, but still he too often seems eager to offload the ball and the responsibility. He's approaching his 'peak' years now and really needs to step it up again. Plenty of players went to the world cup and have been producing the goods on the pitch all season. With Gerard's departure, and providing he improves this season, he'll get an opportunity next season to show what he can do. He needs to, otherwise he won't be hanging around too long. We need leaders on the pitch.

Even if he is not the best he is still one of our best players. Being compared to Gerrard isnt helping his growth and I'd like to see him alongside maybe Can before being a bit more definitive on his overall ability.

Even if he is not the best he is still one of our best players. Being compared to Gerrard isnt helping his growth and I'd like to see him alongside maybe Can before being a bit more definitive on his overall ability.

I'm not being definitive either - I thought he showed real progress last year, and I thought this reflected well on him and on Rodgers. We just have to hope that last season wasn't a flash in the pan.  

I'm not being definitive either - I thought he showed real progress last year, and I thought this reflected well on him and on Rodgers. We just have to hope that last season wasn't a flash in the pan.

I respect your view Stringy and hope we can continue to debate his progress or regress over the coming months.

I really rate him and his attitude but accept his shortcomings too.

I do think he'd benefit from a more savvy manager, regardless.

I respect your view Stringy and hope we can continue to debate his progress or regress over the coming months.

I really rate him and his attitude but accept his shortcomings too.

I do think he'd benefit from a more savvy manager, regardless.

I think he's still 'young' and for me it's about whether he can build confidence that is less easily dismantled.  He has energy, he has technique, and judging from last season, he has determination to succeed.  His challenge is largely mental.  

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Numero Veinticinco

If Henderson was German or Dutch he'd be very highly thought of.

Quite agree. That said, if he were German or Dutch, he'd have cost 2m when we got him.

I loved Jordan Henderson since day ONE.

He is King Kenny's contribution to Liverpool's future.

I would dedicate him the song " To Deserve you" by Bette Midler.

P.S. As for the little cockless Hendo critics, I know who you are and I am monitoring you, send me a pm and I'll arrange to send you a photo of my 12 inch penis with an autograph.

• Upvote 4

He's had his dips in form recently as have many others but he's coming into form. He's certainly improved from the lad who refused to have a pop at goal when one on one with a keeper. Needs to score more goals though.

Saw the reports of him squaring up to that twat costa. He probably thought he could bully the boy from sunderland but he fucking showed him. Especially liked the picture where he's telling costa he's got better things to do in the game than argue with the slimy twat but if he wants to continue after the game, come and see me in the tunnel! Fuck-ing boss!

I loved Jordan Henderson since day ONE.

He is King Kenny's contribution to Liverpool's future.

I would dedicate him the song " To Deserve you" by Bette Midler.

P.S. As for the little cockless Hendo critics, I know who you are and I am monitoring you, send me a pm and I'll arrange to send you a photo of my 12 inch penis with an autograph.

Far too big an obsession with cocks in Somalia,methinks.