Quantcast
Sebastian Coates - Page 7 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Totally chuffed by this despite never seeing him play. All the reports seem very postive. I hope we ease him in though. Experience is hugely imprtant for a CB in the Premier League, especially with all the focus on errors. I would like to see him act as cover this season, starting the odd league game and all the cup games.

I dont think he should be eased in. He 20 years of age, perfect to be dropped in the deep end. Hes hot from Copa and probably flying high from getting player of the tournament. Get him in ASAP.

Delighted it's gone through.

With our other signings, and the turds that have been flushed, if we can just get to midnight without Raul getting fucked off to the rentboys then jobs a good un I'd say.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Be he starts at Stoke.

I wouldn't be shocked. Crouch in his Coates pocket etc.

I wouldn't be shocked. Crouch in his Coates pocket etc.

Not just for Crouch - Jones, Jerome, Woodgate, Huth etc.

Wouldn't be surprised to see us go 3 at the back in that game either. Kenny seems to like to do that against the more direct teams.

9 minutes ago, aws said:

Never doubted him. 

Had high hopes for him when we signed him. Same goes for Sebastian Leto. I know fuck all. Fuck. All.