You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jordan Henderson - what are you?

silverlining

AH, THERE YOU ARE SATAN YOU ODIOUS LITTLE COCK GROMMET.

I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE AND FIND YOU TROLLING THIS MOST VENERABLE AND HOLY OF BOARDS.

STOP SPAMMING THIS FORUM AND GET BACK INTO YOUR PISS FILLED PIT OR I SHALL BEAT YOU REPEATEDLY AROUND YOUR STUPID BRAIN DAMAGED HEAD WITH MY MAGNIFICENT COCK HAMMER.

so did you goose Mary Magdelane or what?

He'll be fine once his balls drop. Too much is being asked of him right now. That's not his fault.

I'm not asking too much of him.

Every week that I see his name on the teamsheet, I groan out load and ask "Please, just try not to be a totally fucking useless, spineless shithouse who offers fuck all to our team in defence or attack, and simply runs about aimlessly and is one of the worst midfielders in the entire division, and I include Karl Henry and Darron Gibson in that"

That's all I ever ask. And he lets me down, every time.

Every week that I see his name on the teamsheet, I groan out load and ask "Please, just try not to be a totally fucking useless, spineless shithouse who offers fuck all to our team in defence or attack, and simply runs about aimlessly and is one of the worst midfielders in the entire division, and I include Karl Henry and Darron Gibson in that"

Everyone is playing shit though. Makes it difficult to discern whose shit is whose.

100% agree. He has 'played' over a hundred senior level games if his balls aint dropped yet he ain't got any.

AH, THERE YOU ARE SATAN YOU ODIOUS LITTLE COCK GROMMET.

I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE AND FIND YOU TROLLING THIS MOST VENERABLE AND HOLY OF BOARDS.

STOP SPAMMING THIS FORUM AND GET BACK INTO YOUR PISS FILLED PIT OR I SHALL BEAT YOU REPEATEDLY AROUND YOUR STUPID BRAIN DAMAGED HEAD WITH MY MAGNIFICENT COCK HAMMER.

G. Richards Militant Front ?

100% agree. He has 'played' over a hundred senior level games if his balls aint dropped yet he ain't got any.

Either way, if they haven't dropped, why he is being picked constantly?

Either he's crap and shouldn't have been bought or he's crap at the moment and definitely shouldn't be playing.

He's a central midfield player who hasnt been playing their..., he played all his football for Sunderland their yet has been asked to do a different role, under much more scrutiny at a bigger club.

Gerrard behind Carroll, Henderson and spearing in the centre with Suarez slighty withdrawn to the right.... That's the way i want to see us play... Let's judge the lad when he plays in correct position.

sm_1281018007.jpg

Whats Bale have to do with this.

Feel very sorry for Henderson, he's the boo boys favourite target.

So do I. Playing for Liverpool FC and that £60k+ a week must weigh heavily on the mind. No wonder his performance have been so bad.

Edited by J-V

• 3 weeks later...

I've been on his back all season - with good reason as he's been fucking shit - but to give credit where it is due, he played very well last night at right-back; plenty of energy, determination, some great tackles and blocks and great runs up and down the right flank.

I don't know whether the move to a less offensively demanding role with less responsibility to take control and direct the game has helped, but he did well.

I've been on his back all season - with good reason as he's been fucking shit - but to give credit where it is due, he played very well last night at right-back; plenty of energy, determination, some great tackles and blocks and great runs up and down the right flank.

I don't know whether the move to a less offensively demanding role with less responsibility to take control and direct the game has helped, but he did well.

i was thinking the same, maybe he needs a bit of time at right back to learn how to tackle or just man up a bit, it certainly hasn't done Johnson any harm.

his price-tag has fucked him up. I'd have more patience if he was an 8 million quid player. had a decent game last night and looked a lot more interested, although i hate the way he wobbles his head when he fucking runs. he looks like one of the thick kids from our school

he has also played too much this season but we haven't had much cover.

he isn't completely shit and maybe has a future but should not be a consistent starter next season