You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FAO Abs

zigackly

6 wins in the last 7 games and slowly getting better each week. The new guys Santos, Arteta, Gervinho and specially Mertesacker is doing really well. Benayoun has looked good when he comes of the bench and Oxlade Chamberlain is a wonder kid.

I really think you guys are underestimating us and we will finish ahead of you.

Only negative is Walcott is completely out of form and we are playing with 10 men each game it feels.

But he's on borrowed time and Oxlade will bench him

Abs, do you know what the word 'deluded' means ?

• 4 weeks later...

Of all the shitey shite FF threads this is without doubt the shitest. You don't visit this thread, you tread in it.

Abs now it's obvious to all that you are a gloating WUM you can drop the "I'm a serious poster on here, don't ban me, I'm o.k," bollocks. You are only on here to be a fucking twat, now please do kindly fuckoff to your Bolton Forum and be a cunt there.

I have no idea why abs hasn't been banned. The lack of censorship on this place is something to be lauded but sometimes cunts just need to be dealt with. Most of the WUMs get binned fairly rapidly but why not this WUM?

If he provided opinion beyond "Liverpool and shit and all the fans are deluded" and "Arsenal are the best team in the world and every one of our players is better than Liverpool's" then maybe there'd be a place for him on the forum.

I have no idea why abs hasn't been banned. The lack of censorship on this place is something to be lauded but sometimes cunts just need to be dealt with. Most of the WUMs get binned fairly rapidly but why not this WUM?

If he provided opinion beyond "Liverpool and shit and all the fans are deluded" and "Arsenal are the best team in the world and every one of our players is better than Liverpool's" then maybe there'd be a place for him on the forum.

Why get so wound up about it? Just a bit of one-upmanship.

Have to give him credit for calling it right though, don't we? When we were all laughing at them and many/most thought this was the final nail for Arsene, Abs vehemently carried on the belief that they would soon be ahead of us. With us having tough games against Chelsea away today and home against City coming up and they having a home banker vs Fulham next week, it could very well be 4-6 points between us. Who on here would have thought that two months ago, I know I wouldn't. Shows us that we're probably a bit narrowminded when it comes to our own team I guess, as well as Arsenal not being quite as shit as we thought (even if I agree they are no great shakes atm). Oh, and before someone makes another RvP injury comment and how they would be f***ed without him, how good would we look without Luis?

Oh, and before someone makes another RvP injury comment and how they would be f***ed without him, how good would we look without Luis?

One has an injury record that compares with Aurelio and one doesn't. That's why that point actually does hold water.

Guest San Don
10 wins in the last 12 games in all competitions

6 wins in the last 7 games in the league.

Despite our worst start in billion years, we are 3 points ahead of a Liverpool team that has spend 100 million since their new owner:P

And you were fucking absent during that 'worst start period too fuckface.

Oh, and where are you after our game today dickwad?

• 3 weeks later...

Is Liverpool too reliant on Suarez?

Take Suarez out of Liverpool and the team has 13 goals

Take RVP out of Arsenal and they have 16 goals

So does this proves Liverpool will struggle even more for goals when the likes of downing and kuyt had 0 goals and 0 assists

Is Liverpool too reliant on Suarez?

Take Suarez out of Liverpool and the team has 13 goals

Take RVP out of Arsenal and they have 16 goals

So does this proves Liverpool will struggle even more for goals when the likes of downing and kuyt had 0 goals and 0 assists

Come on, you're better than this.

You're not even trying now, alas, I suppose you don't have to when people bite everytime