You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FAO Abs

zigackly

You're not gonna get me to believe that these Arsenalfantv people actually want the club to be successful. They're raking in the cash and all the attention from the club being shite.

Absolute bollocks.

Robbie may well be earning a very decent crust out of arsenal fan tv.

You think Claude wants to see arsenal lose so he can get a few quid in a backhander? Give over!

• Upvote 1

Absolute bollocks.

Robbie may well be earning a very decent crust out of arsenal fan tv.

You think Claude wants to see arsenal lose so he can get a few quid in a backhander? Give over!

He's the exception. He's just a genuine sad, old guy.

But the likes of DT and Troopz have profited immensely and have been able to start their own popular Youtube channels and side ventures from the attention they've gotten from slagging off the club. They'd be nobodies if Arsenal were doing well. And Robbie just spurs them all on. It's a business. 

But the likes of DT and Troopz have profited immensely and have been able to start their own popular Youtube channels and side ventures from the attention they've gotten from slagging off the club. They'd be nobodies if Arsenal were doing well. And Robbie just spurs them all on. It's a business.

It may be a business, but they're obviously proper Arsenal fans, fans who follow the club everywhere. You wouldn't understand any of that, though, would you?

It may be a business, but they're obviously proper Arsenal fans, fans who follow the club everywhere. You wouldn't understand any of that, though, would you?

No of course not. Because I don't have the means, the time or extreme interest to follow the club everywhere. But I also don't act like a jumped up cunt on camera and profit from the misfortune of the club I support. 

Also, isn't your whole gimmick that you don't even watch matches or like football anymore? Which is great by the way. Like, haha look at the irony of this guy who posts on a Liverpool forum but he doesn't watch the games anymore. Absolutely hilarious, it really is. But it doesn't exactly make your criticism of me very valid. 

You mean the DT and Troopz that go home and away, travel all over Europe to support their team?

I can’t honestly say I’d want to go for a beer with them but you can’t question their support.

• Upvote 2

You're not gonna get me to believe that these Arsenalfantv people actually want the club to be successful. They're raking in the cash and all the attention from the club being shite.

Bollocks. They have been following that club for years, going to all the games. Just because you don’t get that level of support and commitment doesn’t make it less real.

• Upvote 3

No of course not. Because I don't have the means, the time or extreme interest to follow the club everywhere. But I also don't act like a jumped up cunt on camera and profit from the misfortune of the club I support. 

Also, isn't your whole gimmick that you don't even watch matches or like football anymore? Which is great by the way. Like, haha look at the irony of this guy who posts on a Liverpool forum but he doesn't watch the games anymore. Absolutely hilarious, it really is. But it doesn't exactly make your criticism of me very valid.

It's not a gimmick, it's not supposed to be funny. You can't relate to the lads on ArsenalFanTV. You have no idea why they commit the time and effort that they do to following their team. I, on the other hand, can relate to them, as I spent years following Liverpool everywhere.

• Upvote 2

It's not a gimmick, it's not supposed to be funny. You can't relate to the lads on ArsenalFanTV. You have no idea why they commit the time and effort that they do to following their team. I, on the other hand, can relate to them, as I spent years following Liverpool everywhere.

That's a cute sentiment.

Also, you're deliberately misquoting me. I never said I don't know why they follow the team everywhere. Just because I don't personally do that, doesn't mean I don't get why they do it. That's clearly not my issue with them. 

• Downvote 1

That's a cute sentiment.

Also, you're deliberately misquoting me. I never said I don't know why they follow the team everywhere. Just because I don't personally do that, doesn't mean I don't get why they do it. That's clearly not my issue with them.

I didn't deliberately misquote you, that's my opinion.