You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FAO Abs

zigackly

If we are not going to ban him can we at least change his name to Taliban Abs to accurately reflect his modus operandi of taking pop shots before retreating to his next opposition forum. I don't understand why people would bother, but I see Liverpool supporters on opposition forums like Red Cafe and they are actually held accountable for what they say. We got Abs who checks in every now and then and says something and runs away off. It makes no sense. He has valid points sometimes but the majority of the time he says something and then runs off and shows up days later to do the same thing all over. He is basically a wum with the odd valid point but they are few and far between. Either man up and stick around to back up your arguments or fuck off completely.

If we are not going to ban him can we at least change his name to Taliban Abs to accurately reflect his modus operandi of taking pop shots before retreating to his next opposition forum. I don't understand why people would bother, but I see Liverpool supporters on opposition forums like Red Cafe and they are actually held accountable for what they say. We got Abs who checks in every now and then and says something and runs away off. It makes no sense. He has valid points sometimes but the majority of the time he says something and then runs off and shows up days later to do the same thing all over. He is basically a wum with the odd valid point but they are few and far between. Either man up and stick around to back up your arguments or fuck off completely.

I have no problem with a Man Yoo or Arsenal fan coming over here and commenting, and I don't mind taking banter and dishing it out. This is probably what happens when one of ours goes over to Redcafe or similar. But Abs is a fucking spastic.

I don't think it's him because this Arsenal supporting Abs likes Cahill.

Doesn't our one not like him?

Come on, Abs - put us out of our misery! (I don't mean tell us if it is you, I mean go away and stop boring everybody.)

If that is Abs then it answers a lot. A kid who can’t argue a point and so goes vastly overboard with his opinions in some lame effort to some justify his team. I bet he thinks he’s some New York rapper and wears his grannies diamond earrings and all.

I can’t imagine we will see much of him especially after letting in 8 goals against the Mancs. 8 fucking goals??

Nonetheless, Wenger, while going a bit soft in the head, is still a very good manager so he will still be top 6. It just all depends on us making sure we win our games and stay a good bit ahead of them.

Abs’s however has been proved to be a bit of a spanner with his belief that Arsenal will easily finish ahead of us, and probably win the league, so I’d say he’ll be gone until we lose a game and they win one.

NiikkiRaii 24 Aug that awks moment wen u walk downstairs in your knickers thinkin every1s out, til u open the door and see 2 of ur bros mates. THEN U DASHHHH.

In re pl y to ?

Abs @abs_8100

@NiikkiRaii lol bet dats made they day how u doe must have been embarrassed

Christ on a fucking bike.

What makes you think Stoke will beat us? I suspect it's a statement of hope rather than reason (this is a Liverpool forum remember, not a Bolton one) but give us your unbiased* analysis.

*unbiased = without biasadism.

stoke away is a hard game for everyone in the league. they have added even taller people to their team and will give you a problem on set pieces and make the game scrappy like they do against everyone. I think they will manage to bully you in this one. No shame in that as they will bully most teams at home.

Stoke has 14 players who are 6'2 or taller

Im honoured that you guys made a thread about me:(

But despite our injuries, I expect the comeback to start on Saturday. I see us beating Swansea and stoke beating Liverpool.

Ah yes, you have a fantastic record predicting the outcome of our games this season.

I have the misfortune of currently working in North London in an office which is predominantly filled with Gooners. You all seem to be as deluded as each other. And none of you seem to be able to speak properly either.

In the league they have an easy September and November but in October they got Spurs & Chelsea away and then in December away to Man City and Villa. Hopefully they don't do too bad between now and January and Wenger does the same thing as this transfer window when they get beat at home to Mancs at end of January. The result of the first 3 games I think will be the key to us beating them into the top 4.