Sign in to follow this  
Agent Smith

Piers Morgan

34 minutes ago, tokyojoe said:

Why does this cunt even matter?

He's the ultimate grifter, utterly talentless. When you see people like, say, Dan Rather, they're journalists with some brains and gravitas who make you think.

All Morgan did when he was on GMB was find out whatever was in the newspapers that day and try and talk about it as provocatively as possible, then pretend that if you didn't like it it's because you couldn't handle him telling it like it is.

Even the terms he throws at people, snowflake, woke etc are begged borrowed and stolen. He appears to have no genuine opinions or thoughts of his own.

The way he acts around celebrities is weird too, like proper mental. He goes on about, say, Ronaldo liking one of his tweets, for months on end.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I have the twatter app, why I don't know. Everytime I look at it he's on it, spouting his 'opinion' on something he knows fuck all about. Just an attention seeking twat. Frightening thing is, the number of people who take notice of the cunt.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, tokyojoe said:

I have the twatter app, why I don't know. Everytime I look at it he's on it, spouting his 'opinion' on something he knows fuck all about. Just an attention seeking twat. Frightening thing is, the number of people who take notice of the cunt.

That's entertainment these days - noise, just noise.

20 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

The only joy I can take from from that photograph is that Murdoch looks close to death. 

I think he may be dead in that photo.

• Upvote 1

Ironically, isn't it called Piers Morgan uncensored where he rails against people not being able to speak their mind? But cuts him off, turns the sound down and apologises? 

He really is a tiresome skidmark. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Called a cunt on his own show. Superb

Not the language you’d associate with a young lady. Oh, hold on a minute. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Ironically, isn't it called Piers Morgan uncensored where he rails against people not being able to speak their mind? But cuts him off, turns the sound down and apologises? 

I think it’s the Ofcom fines that bother him, not being called a cunt by a bloke dressing up as a woman. 

28 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

"Let's have a civilised conversation".

He literally bellows over everyone who disagrees with him, especially if they're a woman. Skidmark, indeed.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Em City said:

"Let's have a civilised conversation".

He literally bellows over everyone who disagrees with him, especially if they're a woman. Skidmark, indeed.

That’s not a…oh never mind.