You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Piers Morgan

Agent Smith

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Ironically, isn't it called Piers Morgan uncensored where he rails against people not being able to speak their mind? But cuts him off, turns the sound down and apologises? 

He really is a tiresome skidmark. 

Skidmark sums him up. Self-entitled, arrogant, morally bankrupt piece of shit. The cunt should have been fucked off years ago but even more so after he got completely owned on live TV by a weatherman.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Elite said:

Skidmark sums him up. Self-entitled, arrogant, morally bankrupt piece of shit. The cunt should have been fucked off years ago but even more so after he got completely owned on live TV by a weatherman.

He's part of a wider ecosystem of lazy, stupid gobshites like Fox, Young, Brewer, Farage etc. 

If you held a gun to their head they wouldn't have a single honest opinion, they've just realise there's money to be made by acting as a prism for the rage of thick bastards, of which there are many. 

• Upvote 2

On 15/05/2022 at 07:20, Kevin D said:

Nice little bump for the best bit of British TV in the last 10 years, outside The Thick of it.

That's amazing, I need to acquaintance myself with more of Ross's work, what a guy. 

3 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

It's OK. From what I hear about his ratings, nobody will have heard it anyway.

Yeah pair of fucking pricks, anyhow made up with the 3 points also £30 and 5 pints, what can ail. At home now blitzed to watch Pinters No Mans Land, maybe a bit of Canned Heat and then a wank on whoever is flavour of the night. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Yeah pair of fucking pricks, anyhow made up with the 3 points also £30 and 5 pints, what can ail. At home now blitzed to watch Pinters No Mans Land, maybe a bit of Canned Heat and then a wank on whoever is flavour of the night. 

I'm watching Training Day and Eva Mendes fuck me she's hot. So.Eva Mendes. 

Wank awaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

10 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I'm watching Training Day and Eva Mendes fuck me she's hot. So.Eva Mendes. 

Wank awaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Eva Mendes may well be the hottest woman that's ever lived. 

Used to be a bird in one of my old jobs who looked like a 20-year-old, real life Jessica Rabbit. Everyday when she came in I'd say to the lad next to me 'all that jelly' to which he'd reply 'and no toast'. Or vice versa. Nobody knew what we were on about. Good Training Day craic. 

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Used to be a bird in one of my old jobs who looked like a 20-year-old, real life Jessica Rabbit. Everyday when she came in I'd say to the lad next to me 'all that jelly' to which he'd reply 'and no toast'. Or vice versa. Nobody knew what we were on about. Good Training Day craic. 

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Taking a six week break from his new ‘Uncensored’ tv talk show. Otherwise known as doing an Andrew Neil….

Can't take the abuse he's getting on twitter for only having 32'000 viewers. He's a fucking wet-wipe that fella. Gives it out daily but simply can't take it back. 

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...