You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Piers Morgan

Agent Smith

I know this is old news but I'd just like to say what a tosser this guy is. Getting sacked is the least he deserves. I'd like to give some of my squaddie mates his address and then they could show him some interrogation techniques. "Journalists" like this get right on my tits. Chances are he'll be back in a job with some other rag in a few months after it's all died down.

:telloff:

Rant over.

• Upvote 1

Morgan has always been an arse. I'd like to think thatb the anti-war stance The Mirror took was on principle, but I suspect the truth is that it was simply Morgan wanting to take a different tack to the other tabloid editors to make a name for himself.

• 11 years later...

@JohnCleese: Piers Morgan writes that I didn't recognise him in a restaurant in New York.I did.I just didn't want to speak to someone I truly detest

@JohnCleese: Anyway,I thought he was in jail after admitting he'd authorised phone-hacking at the Daily Mirror.Still,our Briish legal system works slowly

@JohnCleese: My thanks to Piers M for providing me with my most successful tweet ever. 10K favour me for saying I detest him.In two hours ! Thanks,twits

@JohnCleese: Piers is now asking when I'll be funny again.'It's been a long time" Answer : "Piers,when are you going to be talented.It's been a lifetime'

@JohnCleese: I see my tweet about Piers M is 'favourited' by 15,000 JC twits.Clearly I must insult the slimy,attention-seeking little prole more often

• Upvote 5

For people like Piers Morgan and Katie Hopkins they feed off this vitriol towards them. It's like their food - you can't offend them - they are so sure of themselves. They use vitriol towards themselves like a body builder drinks protein shakes. It's like the Ooze out of Ghostbusters two - the more angry you get the stronger it gets.

These people need to be ignored or even worse felt sorry for and loved.

For people like Piers Morgan and Katie Hopkins they feed off this vitriol towards them. It's like their food - you can't offend them - they are so sure of themselves. They use vitriol towards themselves like a body builder drinks protein shakes. It's like the Ooze out of Ghostbusters two - the more angry you get the stronger it gets.

These people need to be ignored or even worse felt sorry for and loved.

Take a tip from Mr. Paul Anka.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/54613/just_don_t_look/

• Upvote 1

@JohnCleese: Piers Morgan writes that I didn't recognise him in a restaurant in New York.I did.I just didn't want to speak to someone I truly detest

@JohnCleese: Anyway,I thought he was in jail after admitting he'd authorised phone-hacking at the Daily Mirror.Still,our Briish legal system works slowly

@JohnCleese: My thanks to Piers M for providing me with my most successful tweet ever. 10K favour me for saying I detest him.In two hours ! Thanks,twits

@JohnCleese: Piers is now asking when I'll be funny again.'It's been a long time" Answer : "Piers,when are you going to be talented.It's been a lifetime'

@JohnCleese: I see my tweet about Piers M is 'favourited' by 15,000 JC twits.Clearly I must insult the slimy,attention-seeking little prole more often

That's the best stuff Cleese has written since Farty Towels.

• 6 years later...

Longtime journalist and political pundit Piers Morgan is joining Rupert Murdoch's News Corp. and Fox News Media, the company announced on Thursday. 

As part of the deal, Morgan will host a show that will air on weeknights in the United Kingdom, U.S. and Australia beginning in 2022. He will also write two weekly columns that will be published online for the Murdoch-owned New York Post and The S#*.