You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I know its all a part of marketing but to see that little lads face and the disabled lads face in particular was actually quite touching.

I thought that. Andy Heaton in the bar as well, i noticed.

Wijnaldum is the coolest mofo on the planet.

New celtic shirt from new balance launched to mark 50th anniversary of their european cup win....seems that randon while line on our shirt is the new balance template for new kits as the celtic one has a gold line in exactly the same place.

Its lovely the new Celtic shirt. No frills, nice tribute the the Lisbon Lions. 

3rd kit.

liverpool-17-18-third-kit%2B%25282%2529.

It's ugly but I'm happy enough with it if it means that this mockup (supposedly designed based on inside info, and the home kit looks close enough I suppose?) is accurate about what the second kit will look like.  

I'd happily take that ugly orange 3rd kit that we'll wear about twice if it means having this green and white beauty as a 2nd kit:

liverpool-fc-mez_ei7p4ymb280pzi0x1w8iqll

• 2 weeks later...

bought this kit today for my lad - he is 7 and pretty average size but 6-7 years size fits him easily in the shirt...but shorts are a touch shorter than ideal.

What is striking is just how dark the red really is though - next to the current kit it is some difference.

bought this kit today for my lad - he is 7 and pretty average size but 6-7 years size fits him easily in the shirt...but shorts are a touch shorter than ideal.

What is striking is just how dark the red really is though - next to the current kit it is some difference.

I thought that when I seen them both next to each other in the shop, it's really really dark. Not sure how that'll look on tv.

I thought that when I seen them both next to each other in the shop, it's really really dark. Not sure how that'll look on tv.

think it will look sound...the current kit is very 'bright' and that exaggerates it i think...

one minor moan is the kids kit up to 6-7 years is bundled together with shorts and socks - none of which are same as the proper ones and the shirt has a transfer badge on rather than emroidered like bigger ones and it does not have the white flashes under arms which to be fair is a plus actually - but why they can't make those sizes same as bigger ones i don't know.

Still 50 quid with name and number added.

think it will look sound...the current kit is very 'bright' and that exaggerates it i think...

one minor moan is the kids kit up to 6-7 years is bundled together with shorts and socks - none of which are same as the proper ones and the shirt has a transfer badge on rather than emroidered like bigger ones and it does not have the white flashes under arms which to be fair is a plus actually - but why they can't make those sizes same as bigger ones i don't know.

Still 50 quid with name and number added.

I bought a 3-6 months for my daughter and I don't know why the white stripe is missing on the top of the socks, not that it makes much of a difference mind but I did think if you're going to the trouble of adding shorts and socks at least make them the same!

Adults size is £50, that's really steep for something a grown man shouldn't really where outside of his home, if you had a big 14 year old and they wanted the 3 kits every year like I did when I was younger you'd be paying £150 a year on Liverpool shirts alone never mind shorts or name/numbers with them. I remember there being talk of a cap at one point on Football shirt prices but obviously they didn't go through with it.

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2017/03/liverpool-17-18-away-kit.html?m=1

The away and third kits in all the glory! Yuk!

That away kit looks like they got half way through designing something inspired by the 95/96 one, then they remembered that that was a fucking abomination, so they tried to tippex over the green bits.

I bought a 3-6 months for my daughter and I don't know why the white stripe is missing on the top of the socks, not that it makes much of a difference mind but I did think if you're going to the trouble of adding shorts and socks at least make them the same!

Adults size is £50, that's really steep for something a grown man shouldn't really where outside of his home, if you had a big 14 year old and they wanted the 3 kits every year like I did when I was younger you'd be paying £150 a year on Liverpool shirts alone never mind shorts or name/numbers with them. I remember there being talk of a cap at one point on Football shirt prices but obviously they didn't go through with it.

Disgusting prices really...

At same time as buying his kit today he also needed some shirts for footy practice...got him two adidas tops for £18 one in orange one in green - it is same material etc but stick club names on and price rockets.

this but one in orange and one in green

http://images.sportsdirect.com/images/products/62310919_4pl.jpg

Disgusting prices really...

At same time as buying his kit today he also needed some shirts for footy practice...got him two adidas tops for £18 one in orange one in green - it is same material etc but stick club names on and price rockets.

this but one in orange and one in green

http://images.sportsdirect.com/images/products/62310919_4pl.jpg

I personally wouldn't buy a blag kit but I can see why so many people go in search for Chinese alternatives for a 1/3 of the price. I looked on the official website at the training gear, there's rain jackets for £65 and training t shirts for £30, like you say put a club badge on it and it flys up in price, you can get Nike or adidas training jackets for half the price. NB cant sell much of the training wear merchandise at them prices.

do people buy their kids all the kits every year now? I got bought that ecru one in about 5 years :(

Liking the new kit.

Checked the offal online store, but couldn't see the CL patch anywhere. Will it be possible to order a kit with the CL patch now that we're in the qualifiers?

The club won't let you buy them until we qualify, if I remember correctly they sold the badges online after we had qualified and fitted them for free at the official store.