You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Seen this on Twitter, probably bollocks.e4ca9207cdbcf57a30b484aaeb43c3c7.jpg

The away and third kits are shite.  (The away kit conjurs up memories of bleached blonde hair and Wembley capitulation, in one of our worst kits ever.  These are not happy memories.)  Then again, we've become accustomed to having shitty away and third kits anyway, so, meh.

The home kit is too dark.  I'm glad it's fake.

• Upvote 1

The away and third kits are shite. (The away kit conjurs up memories of bleached blonde hair and Wembley capitulation, in one of our worst kits ever. These are not happy memories.) Then again, we've become accustomed to having shitty away and third kits anyway, so, meh.

The home kit is too dark. I'm glad it's fake.

Got to disagree - that green and white kit is boss. I really like the simple Liverbird and 125 years badge as well - simple and classy.

I don't buy football shirts anymore because they aren't made for fat old men anymore but i'd buy that green and white one for my lad.

That crest is horrific. I understand why they are doing it, but 125 years seems like a non-descript anniversary really and i've always been a massive fan of the simplified Liverbird with LFC underneath it. It's all a cash in. 

cash in is exactly right. the kits (especially the home ones) have become so similar in recent years, i can barely tell one from another. if the badge does nothing, it dates all those dull kits out there. 

i agree btw, i don't think much of the badge. 

cash in is exactly right. the kits (especially the home ones) have become so similar in recent years, i can barely tell one from another. if the badge does nothing, it dates all those dull kits out there. 

i agree btw, i don't think much of the badge. 

I'm a big fan of keeping the home kit as simple as possible and as far away from the monstrosities Adidas foisted on us in the early 90's, but i have trouble telling one from another since they started changing every kit, every year. 

It needs to be clearly pointed out that we don't actually know for sure what the badge is going to look like because the real thing hasn't been posted anywhere yet. Some rumours have the current badge with '125 Years' beneath it, and other suggest it will be the city's coat of arms, and that's why the various mock-ups show what they do.

It needs to be clearly pointed out that we don't actually know for sure what the badge is going to look like because the real thing hasn't been posted anywhere yet. Some rumours have the current badge with '125 Years' beneath it, and other suggest it will be the city's coat of arms, and that's why the various mock-ups show what they do.

They should use a blue Liver Bird, with the motto "Should've paid the rent, you scruffs" in Latin.
  • Upvote 1

Seen this on Twitter, probably bollocks.e4ca9207cdbcf57a30b484aaeb43c3c7.jpg

I love them all to be honest. Which is shit because it's probably fake. I'd prefer the orange as a second kit. I fucking love orange stuff, even if i wouldn't immediately associate the colour with us. I also love the simplicity when compared with some of the fucking guff trailing down the modern kits.