I hope them numbers and name style is blag too, looks like something Twente would have on the back of their tops

All premiership teams have to have the same numbers and name style on the back of their shirts. I think.

All premiership teams have to have the same numbers and name style on the back of their shirts. I think.

That's correct.

The club do offer an alternative type-face for consumers though. You can choose between that and the Premiership lettering.

I welcome a return to the the Liverbird with LFC under it. I hate that stupid crest they came up with. It was too busy. Too much going on. And the Liverbird was tiny. I'd be happy with an eternal flame either side as well, but if they've given the flame and 96 it's own area on the kit then I think that's a nice touch.

How much is it worth paying for you to keep them on?

Hmm. Let's see how high the bidding goes. Otherwise it'll be a colour gif of me doing the helicopter.

Hmm. Let's see how high the bidding goes. Otherwise it'll be a colour gif of me doing the helicopter.

I'd pay to see that if I'm honest.

Back to the old badge is confirmed then?

yes, i am sure its confirmed because the new suits from a recent deal that the club has with some turkish company contain the new crest.

Both the HJC and HFSG were consulted mate and both were happy with the change.

apparently not.

Andy Heaton ‏ @Andrew_Heaton

On the new badge and the Hillsborough flame change, SOME of the families were consulted, @HJC_Official were again excluded

it seems some goon got a look at it and decided that instead of a screenshot he would take a shot of the screen. Awful photo but could be legit. keeper jersey is like the Bruce one from the 80s:

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

Asi7vXCCEAE9mgR.jpg

it seems some goon got a look at it and decided that instead of a screenshot he would take a shot of the screen. Awful photo but could be legit. keeper jersey is like the Bruce one from the 80s:

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

Asi7vXCCEAE9mgR.jpg

Funny that cause keeper we have now is making the same howlers Brucie used to make.

Funny that cause keeper we have now is making the same howlers Brucie used to make.

Lay off brad jones

Asi7vXCCEAE9mgR.jpg

I'd be well pleased if that was it and may very well consider getting my 1st jersey in years.

At midnight it is obvious that the offal is going to be crashing due to the number of people trying to get a look at the new kit, so if you manage to get on it post pics.

I like that, needs to have yellow names and numbers on the back though. White would just look odd.