You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

From the clubs Twitter

The new Liverpool FC Home Kit will be exclusively revealed on the Club's official website at 00:01 on Friday 11th May @LFC

At the same time, the Club's online store will begin to take pre-orders for guaranteed world-wide delivery on launch day, Friday June 1

Fans who pre-order the new Liverpool FC kit from the Official LFC Online store from May 11 will receive a Club exclusive free t-shirt.

Guest ShoePiss
The clubs done a good job of keeping this kit under wraps in all fairness.

Won't be able to say that until we see it. Some people are certain that pictures already out there are the real designs.

Hopefully the release will coincide with pallet loads of FA Cup winners tat being released too :)

Guest San Don
From the clubs Twitter

The new Liverpool FC Home Kit will be exclusively revealed on the Club's official website at 00:01 on Friday 11th May @LFC

At the same time, the Club's online store will begin to take pre-orders for guaranteed world-wide delivery on launch day, Friday June 1

Fans who pre-order the new Liverpool FC kit from the Official LFC Online store from May 11 will receive a Club exclusive free t-shirt.

Interesting!

Guess we'll get to see if the claims of going back to the Liver bird are correct next Friday then!

I like this kit. But really cant see the club reverting to the old badge due to copyright issues.

Hicks and Gillet tried to copyright the liverbird but were told to get lost

Badge is deffo just the Bird. 96 flanked by two flames on the back as well.

The design of our badge was copyrighted to run alongside our products.

Guest San Don
That'd be really nice if the collar didn't look like that. I hate them type of collars, especially on kits anyway. The other ones on here look really fake.

That's a polo shirt (leisure wear) rather than a footbal shirt imo.

That's a polo shirt (leisure wear) rather than a footbal shirt imo.

Yeah, that's what me and my dad thought.

I've seen another photo of what the kit could be like but I don't know how to insert a picture on here. I got it off twitter so I don't want to put my mates profile up on here...

This is the second time time we've put an alternative sponsor's logo on the kit for a home match against Chelsea. Seeing is Believing? I can't believe what I've been seeing for most of this season.

gerrard_4f994167ae1b9095859392.jpg

The sponsor is a charity for the blind and something Standard are involved with.

Also the question involving the liverbird being used on the new shirt is apparently the liverbird is copyrighted and we arnt allowed to use it.

The sponsor is a charity for the blind and something Standard are involved with.

Also the question involving the liverbird being used on the new shirt is apparently the liverbird is copyrighted and we arnt allowed to use it.

They couldn't copywrite just the liverbird but they could by adding LFC underneath it.

The Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds Limited 4711

Liverbird with L.F.C underneath was registered by The Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds Limited

The Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds Limited 4711

Liverbird with L.F.C underneath was registered by The Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds Limited

The version we use we have copyrighted yes which is all that matters,but the version what the council use and I guess you would call the official city of Liverpool liver bird we dont have copyrighted.

Not that it makes alot of difference mind.

However, instead of limiting legitimate use of the symbol, the new deal between Liverpool Football Club and the city is intended to allow both organisations to crack down on the unlicensed use of the symbol in fake memorabilia, counterfeit shirt sales and other unofficial Liverpool merchandise.

"We are happy to help them in these aims and the agreement we reached means the club can protect its Liver Bird logo, other organisations can continue to use the Liver Bird and the council will be able to protect its design of the image. The Liver Bird belongs to the people of Liverpool and the council is committed to doing all it can to make sure it remains that way," Alderson added.

A spokesperson for Liverpool Football Club said, "Our position was always to solely seek to protect our specific version of the Liver bird to stop its use in counterfeit Liverpool FC merchandise. We never intended to challenge the usage by the council or other charity or community groups of their version of the Liver bird, and were delighted to work with the local authority on this matter.”

The trademark, granted in July, is valid until 2020 and covers a range of products from clothing to key rings with the potential to significantly boost Liverpool's income from licensing and merchandise sales by helping to put an end to a major counterfeit revenue stream.

Like I said it dosent actually mean alot at the end of the day as we have a different version of it.

I think alot of people get confused over the copyright of it to be honest,and thats why some people say we do have the copyright and some say we dont.