You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool would love toshow off the new kit but they can not due to still being under contract with Addidas.

The only company allowed to show an official Liverpool kit are Addidas and until the contract expires then we can't even promote it.

I think the deal runs out like posted above at the end of May so it will be available to buy and will be mass promoted from June 1st onwards.

• 2 weeks later...
So does anybody have any updated news on a release date for the new shirts....what with summer hols and all that fast approaching

Told you above - June 1st.

That is when the Addidas contract runs out and means Warrior will then become the official kit supplier.

Until then they can't do a thing due to the legal contract Addidas have to make all official replica merchandise for the club.

Liverpool would love toshow off the new kit but they can not due to still being under contract with Addidas.

The only company allowed to show an official Liverpool kit are Addidas and until the contract expires then we can't even promote it.

I think the deal runs out like posted above at the end of May so it will be available to buy and will be mass promoted from June 1st onwards.

Just hadnt seen anything from the club and, like I said, with time ticking on was just wondering if anyone had seen anything about pre-ordering or is the embargo total?

Just hadnt seen anything from the club and, like I said, with time ticking on was just wondering if anyone had seen anything about pre-ordering or is the embargo total?

The club can't say anything mate due to the reasons above regards being legally bound that only Addidas can supply the replica stuff or even advertise it.

Under normal circumstances it would be a case we would be flooding the market with the new kit already if we were remaining with Addidas.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the club 'leak' a couple of images though to increase demand.

The club can't say anything mate due to the reasons above regards being legally bound that only Addidas can supply the replica stuff or even advertise it.

Under normal circumstances it would be a case we would be flooding the market with the new kit already if we were remaining with Addidas.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the club 'leak' a couple of images though to increase demand.

Cheers. Guess we'll all just have to be patient

It's Adidas marra

This is a market in Thailand. If you can find more details, I'll go and buy a couple. The sign doesn't help - it's an advert for Pepsi or something (can't read the last word). Nothing to do with the shirts.

Possibly Warrior got a factory over here to do some prototypes, and the Thais have nicked them. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

The 'C' has fallen off of 'Chartered'. The badged look like they've been ironed on whilst the shirt has been scrunched up.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

A strange mix up in communication with the designers of the new kit yielded some unexpected results. When we asked them to design the ultimate Warrior shirt, this isn't what we had in mind.

l.jpg