You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The fuck is that purple thing

That third shirt is a piss-take. Surely?

Everybody who has seen the kits have all said the 3rd kit will take some getting used to. Probably best to see if Al comments on the picture, having supposedly been one of those who has seen them.

I don't understand why we can't have an all-silver/grey away kit with red trim. Guaranteed a top 2 finish!

Yeah looks like it. Still fucking horrible though isn't it. Can't think of too many places they'd have to wear it though.

Hopefully when we finish 4th and have to play AC Milan.

More likely when we play Leverkusen in the Europa

latest "leak"

419243_365914640107218_118450714853613_1179029_1480249274_n.jpg

Id say thats closer to the mark as it has the standard chartered logo in its original colours. Cant see them changing the colour of their logo as per the picture with the 3 other kids.

I like that one above. Reminds me of my Hitatchi jersey and good times.

Id say thats closer to the mark as it has the standard chartered logo in its original colours. Cant see them changing the colour of their logo as per the picture with the 3 other kids.

I like that one above. Reminds me of my Hitatchi jersey and good times.

The original SC logo is green and blue.

800px-Standard_Chartered_Bank_logo.svg_.png

That purple monster will make us the laughing stock of Europe - FFS if that is what we can expect from warrior then it's not worth taking their money!

A bit dramatic that. It's a 3rd kit that won't be worn more than a handful of times in a season.. The main two look the business, so hardly going to make us a laughing stock. I would worry if that was our main kit.

Someone's done a mock-up of what the home, away and 3rd shirts will apparently look like.

untitled-2_20120307_1799769005.png

Having not seen them myself, I cannot vouch for the accuracy.

I like that home one so much that I will put up with having a purple third kit.

Have we changed our club badge? Seems all those kits only have a liverbird, hillsborough flame and l.f.c? Or is it wishful thinking?

IF they are the supposed kits the away kits not a liverpool kit (fucking hate black liverpool kits) and that purple thing is absolutely hillariously poor. Red ones seem decent

That purple monster will make us the laughing stock of Europe - FFS if that is what we can expect from warrior then it's not worth taking their money!

Fiorentina, having worn purple for many years were tired of being the 'laughing stock of europe' so decided to change it up with this dainty little number:

cantbeunseen-com-1f0a74.jpg