You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

10 hours ago, SlugTrail said:

I'm a little more shocked that you went straight to fingering cats.

Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it 

I’m not a massive fan of the new home kit but Allison looks boss in that keeper kit. 

6 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

The new socks can fuck right off.

Those white bits on the sleeve are just as bad.

Can't wait for NB to fuck off, they always manage to make everything look cheap & the away kits have been a disaster from start to finish.

22 minutes ago, Mook said:

Can't wait for NB to fuck off, they always manage to make everything look cheap & the away kits have been a disaster from start to finish.

Our New Balance kits > our Adidas kits by along shot

11 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Our New Balance kits > our Adidas kits by along shot

The adidas pinstripe away when Torres was here was a lot better than that new home kit with the market job sleeves & socks that make our players look like they have cats paws.

IMG_20190419_140157.jpg

1 hour ago, Mook said:

In my opinion, 2017-18 is the best home kit we’ve had since the late 80s.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

Not a massive fan of them , but to be fair in the early Shanks era our socks were white with red tops

I know this Sir Roger, and also that we used to play in red-white-white...until Shanks decided that we looked like a bunch of fannies and purposely changed our kit to all red, where he proclaimed that we looked invincible.

No pencil-necked jamook at New Balance has any right to change us back.

To disagree with Mook, I think Adidas are a shite kit manufacturer, they always just lazily trot out one homogenized shit kit after another, ours being no different to Chelsea to that of Bayern, save for the colour. I think New Balance have (mostly) done us proud so far, but those new fucking socks ?! Looking more and more like Bayern by the day.

To quote a great man: Basta !

• 3 weeks later...
On 07/05/2019 at 17:51, A_S said:

Is the new kit being wheeled out for the Wolves game, as is the norm now? It'd be odd to wear a different strip for the first time in a potential title deciding match. 

Teams have tended to wear the following seasons new home kit if they are at home on the last day of the season. Seems to have been the way for last few seasons. Something to chalk up to the Shitness of Modern Football. 

• 2 weeks later...

As bad as some of those options are, surely some one at the club has a final say/approval on the design that makes a kit the official kit? What club official in their right mind would agree to those NB options? 

Or am I missing something and we (the club) don't get a say in what we are wearing?

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, an tha said:

New away looks like a fucking Ingerlund kit!

5 images to scroll through in this!

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/05/liverpool-19-20-away-kit.html?m=1

If all the sponsor logo, NB logo and Liverbird was red it would be boss.

The neckline is horrific. The shorts should be black rather than navy. TURD!