Quantcast
Warrior Kit Deal - Not bullshit - Page 109 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

11 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

We are the 4th highest selling football shirt in France. Weirdly there are only 4 French clubs in the top 10.

Two reasons:

1 - With PSG completely dominating the game in France, the rest must be wondering what's the point;

2 - French clubs have about 3 dozen sponsors on their shirts, which unsurprisingly makes them look shit.

Would have thought Arsenal and the Mancs would be in there. 

Surprised we sell more than Barca or Real. Even loads of kids in Liverpool usually have one or both of those kits.

Liverpool are in talks with Nike over a new long-term kit deal upon the expiry of New Balance’s deal at the end of the 2019-20 season. Nike are currently leading the race to become the biggest ever agreement struck with a Premier League club. [ESPN]

I am finding these rumours of the kit deals really unlike Liverpool, we normally just get these deals and sponsorship deals done and sealed without the smallest bit of rumour. It's almost like we're working really hard to create a market. 

2 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

I am finding these rumours of the kit deals really unlike Liverpool, we normally just get these deals and sponsorship deals done and sealed without the smallest bit of rumour. It's almost like we're working really hard to create a market. 

He says, in a thread about a rumoured new kit deal.

On 14/04/2019 at 12:57, AngryofTuebrook said:

The spurious "next year's kit" rumour mill seems strangely quiet this year.  Haven't we normally had half a dozen alleged leaks by now?

8 hours ago, Naby's Nuts said:

Right on cue.

On 29/12/2018 at 11:39, Vincent Vega said:

Arnaud sorting all his family and friends?

Way too expensive, I just give away copies of Dave’s articles ..

• Upvote 1

On 29/12/2018 at 16:26, Doctor Troy said:

Would have thought Arsenal and the Mancs would be in there. 

Surprised we sell more than Barca or Real. Even loads of kids in Liverpool usually have one or both of those kits.

I felt that last summer, lots of kids with Liverpool tops. the CL final and Salah’ effect I reckon . And don’t forget Lfc is an inter generation club in France opposite to United or arsenal . It’s been supporters since the game vs StcEtienne , then Rush ( more than Dalglish weirdly ) the team of the late 80, Fowler and then Owen, Gerrard for many, Torres and Salah ...

On 12/04/2019 at 18:58, Barry Wom said:

Unlike you to praise their good business practices.