You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I’d have liked us to go classical with all 3 kits this season, especially now having won No6. 

Home: Red w yellow piping

Away: White w red piping (black shorts)

Third: Yellow w red piping

All 3 kits the same design just the colour scheme being the difference. 

10 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

I'm not into us wearing blue at all. I know it's navy and not royal blue, but I just don't want blue as part of our colours. I do like there's some flashes of red on it. I think all our kits should have red somewhere, I think physiologically it reminds people they're playing LFC. 

The club probably thought navy would sell well. Loads buy HSOAB and Transalpino t-shirts in navy.

8 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

I’d have liked us to go classical with all 3 kits this season, especially now having won No6. 

Home: Red w yellow piping

Away: White w red piping (black shorts)

Third: Yellow w red piping

All 3 kits the same design just the colour scheme being the difference. 

Apart from altering home kit to red with white i agree.

For me they should never have any other colours for kits other than those.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tony Moanero said:

The club probably thought navy would sell well. Loads buy HSOAB and Transalpino t-shirts in navy.

I've no issue it being on non-playing west. I just don't agree with it on the pitch. 

Update from the echo on the new manufacturer, a bit like an Everton stadium update. I don't think the club are remotely close to getting the deal they want, they've leaked to the press too much about it. 

https://www-liverpoolecho-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/latest-liverpools-kit-deal-talks-16394734.amp?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.liverpoolecho.co.uk%2Fsport%2Ffootball%2Ffootball-news%2Flatest-liverpools-kit-deal-talks-16394734

1 hour ago, MegadriveMan said:

I really like both new kits.

As for the navy shorts, it will be nice to see a Merseyside team in blue with a chance of winning something.

Don't forget the additional blue detail that will feature on the right sleeve in a certain competition next season. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

I've no issue it being on non-playing west. I just don't agree with it on the pitch. 

Update from the echo on the new manufacturer, a bit like an Everton stadium update. I don't think the club are remotely close to getting the deal they want, they've leaked to the press too much about it. 

https://www-liverpoolecho-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/latest-liverpools-kit-deal-talks-16394734.amp?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.liverpoolecho.co.uk%2Fsport%2Ffootball%2Ffootball-news%2Flatest-liverpools-kit-deal-talks-16394734

I’d rather we didn’t have blue in our kits. Nothing to do with Everton whatsoever, it’s just not a colour that I associate with Liverpool, even though we’ve had it a few times now.

33 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I’d rather we didn’t have blue in our kits. Nothing to do with Everton whatsoever, it’s just not a colour that I associate with Liverpool, even though we’ve had it a few times now.

For me it's a bit of both. Like green, purple last year etc, we've done loads of colours that I'd sooner we didn't, but it's the age we're in. I just feel blue as far as the kit is concerned, is a step too far. There's enough of the other colours to go round. I realise making the aways different and sometimes a bit mad is a money spinner for them, so fill their boots. Just keep blue off the kits and if you're desperate for blue, stick it on some casual wear. 

23 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

I'm not into us wearing blue at all. I know it's navy and not royal blue, but I just don't want blue as part of our colours. I do like there's some flashes of red on it. I think all our kits should have red somewhere, I think physiologically it reminds people they're playing LFC. 

Think of it as a Spurs kit that we've taken as a scalp.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Just posted this on faceaids. 

Fucking idiots. 

It is something we've adopted isn't it? Back in the 70s when we played at Barca and our away kit had black shorts, we decided to wear all white for that reason. Then we replicated the move when we played them under houllier. 

6 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

It is something we've adopted isn't it? Back in the 70s when we played at Barca and our away kit had black shorts, we decided to wear all white for that reason. Then we replicated the move when we played them under houllier. 

77 Mönchengladbach - All white

78 Club Brugge - All white

81 Real Madrid - All white

84 AS Roma - All white

05 AC Milan - All white

19 some dickhead at spurs decides to change their normal kit to all white for the final!

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

84 AS Roma - All white

05 AC Milan - All white

19 some dickhead at spurs decides to change their normal kit to all white for the final!

All white is their European home kit, at least it was last season. Still would have thought somebody superstitious at the club would have looked in to our previous wins and recommended the blue shorts for the final.

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

84 AS Roma - All white

05 AC Milan - All white

I hadn't thought of that. That was nice of them then to help us keep with tradition. 

48 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

The goalie one is out of stock until the new season, fuck is that all about? Is Parry back in charge? 

It was out of stock before the final too. They won't be back in stock before the season starts either. 

1 hour ago, Barry Wom said:

I hadn't thought of that. That was nice of them then to help us keep with tradition. 

It was out of stock before the final too. They won't be back in stock before the season starts either. 

I was told “we’ll get a new batch in November”

21 hours ago, viRdjil said:

I was told “we’ll get a new batch in November”

That's slipped then, as they said before September when I was in the shop. Shocking how bad we are. I had murder with them last year when I got the kids kits and they took my money and then told me they couldn't do the names because they have a new name/number supplier and don't know when they're getting more letters! They told me I could have my card refunded in 5 days or optionally take different colours that didn't match the kits! Bunch of cunts. My daughter was in the shop in tears!