You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

For whatever reason, the lower third of the socks are completely white. The NB logo on the shirt and socks is yellow/gold, but white on the socks. Nike do stupid stuff like this for their kits all the time so maybe it's a precursor of what is to come with our next kit deal.

23 minutes ago, Trumo said:

For whatever reason, the lower third of the socks are completely white. The NB logo on the shirt and socks is yellow/gold, but white on the socks. Nike do stupid stuff like this for their kits all the time so maybe it's a precursor of what is to come with our next kit deal.

The white on the socks is to "look like the pros".

None of them wear full socks anymore. They all have those grippy ankle socks now, because they all wear those sock boot things. So they cut the big socks, wear the small socks, then tape them together. Hence the white on our new ones.

Bring back full socks and Puma Kings!

Does Sadio Mané finger cats? Those are the longest fingers I've seen in quite some time. Not that I normally look at them. Well, not that often anyway. OK, so maybe I look at them a bit too much, so what?

1 hour ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Does Sadio Mané finger cats? Those are the longest fingers I've seen in quite some time. Not that I normally look at them. Well, not that often anyway. OK, so maybe I look at them a bit too much, so what?

I'm a little more shocked that you went straight to fingering cats.

2 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Also, those are the palest palms in the whole squad (including Robbo).

6 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Did Alisson just decide he wanted a bit of a v-neck instead of a round one?

Shirts change shape when they are near perfection. Just ask Remmie.

6 hours ago, SlugTrail said:

I'm a little more shocked that you went straight to fingering cats.

I'm sorry, I just couldn't pluck up the courage to wonder if he fingers SlugTrails. 

5 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Also, those are the palest palms in the whole squad (including Robbo).

I thought for a moment he was holding Bobby''s hand. That's just me daydreaming again though.