You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I'm actually being serious here when I say this but heads should role at the club over these monstrosities. How the hell has Ian Ayre or whoever sanctioned the production of these shirts? Absolutely disgraceful. Both vile and a total laughing stock. Incompetent beyond belief.

I'm serious I do like them.

The one shirt I didn't like was this seasons away, where our whole side looked like they were in an episode of star trek.

Don't mind the 80s computer spectrum look. But then again I'm an 80s child which is probably why I like them.

I'm actually being serious here when I say this but heads should role at the club over these monstrosities. How the hell has Ian Ayre or whoever sanctioned the production of these shirts? Absolutely disgraceful. Both vile and a total laughing stock. Incompetent beyond belief.

Whilst I think they're pretty ugly, this, to me, is an overreaction.

Guest ShoePiss
I'm serious I do like them.

The one shirt I didn't like was this seasons away, where our whole side looked like they were in an episode of star trek.

Don't mind the 80s computer spectrum look. But then again I'm an 80s child which is probably why I like them.

No, it's not that.

I was thinking along similar lines. Looks like a ZX Spectrum after a ram-pack wobble induced crash.

116149-tomahawk-zx-spectrum-screenshot-crashings.png

Yeah! Wicked, love that type of old school stuff.

The white shirt is boss, will certainly be getting it.

I bought the new home shirt the other day.

Whilst I think they're pretty ugly, this, to me, is an overreaction.

I don't know mate, I think ultimately you're probably right, but my first reaction wasn't too dissimilar from Randy's. The club can't bang on about the traditions of Liverpool Football Club, the importance of respecting the brand and then sanction this shite - well, I mean obviously they can because they have, but my point is why has the club allowed something that makes us a bit of a laughing stock? I just can't see how that's a positive thing. I mean LFD excepted how popular is this going to be amongst the supporters as well? Isn't the idea to shift as many "units" as possible?

I don't know mate, I think ultimately you're probably right, but my first reaction wasn't too dissimilar from Randy's. The club can't bang on about the traditions of Liverpool Football Club, the importance of respecting the brand and then sanction this shite - well, I mean obviously they can because they have, but my point is why has the club allowed something that makes us a bit of a laughing stock? I just can't see how that's a positive thing. I mean LFD excepted how popular is this going to be amongst the supporters as well? Isn't the idea to shift as many "units" as possible?

We've dabbled in shit kits for years though. It is a Liverpool tradition.

The three massive adidas stripes on the arm one, the ecru one, etc.

Mind you, only since we stopped winning things, so you've probably got a point.

Still not a massive fan of the away kit, but like last season's diver suit, when it is matched up with the shorts and socks it makes far more sense than being on its own. That said, Pepe looks proper pissed off in that pic!

Fuck it, I bet it'll sell like hot cakes in St. Helens and Runcorn. Im just glad they didn't fuck up the home kit tbh!

Money talks mate. They are fucking awful, but for the dough they are giving us, they could put Brown smears down the back of the shorts and a yellow patch on the front and the club would OK it. That is the state of the modern business model of LFC.

I wish we had fuck all to do with anything American, but sadly we have. Nothing major like, just the owners and the kit makers. Americans are, by and large, tasteless, gaudy, soulless, money orientated, hollow, classless human beings. The kits will, bit by bit resemble that.

So will the Club eventually.

I have no idea of a remedy like, I'm just commenting on our current and likely future condition.