You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

All premiership teams have to have the same numbers and name style on the back of their shirts. I think.

That's correct.

The club do offer an alternative type-face for consumers though. You can choose between that and the Premiership lettering.

I welcome a return to the the Liverbird with LFC under it. I hate that stupid crest they came up with. It was too busy. Too much going on. And the Liverbird was tiny. I'd be happy with an eternal flame either side as well, but if they've given the flame and 96 it's own area on the kit then I think that's a nice touch.

Back to the old badge is confirmed then?

yes, i am sure its confirmed because the new suits from a recent deal that the club has with some turkish company contain the new crest.

Both the HJC and HFSG were consulted mate and both were happy with the change.

apparently not.

Andy Heaton ‏ @Andrew_Heaton

On the new badge and the Hillsborough flame change, SOME of the families were consulted, @HJC_Official were again excluded

it seems some goon got a look at it and decided that instead of a screenshot he would take a shot of the screen. Awful photo but could be legit. keeper jersey is like the Bruce one from the 80s:

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

Asi7vXCCEAE9mgR.jpg

it seems some goon got a look at it and decided that instead of a screenshot he would take a shot of the screen. Awful photo but could be legit. keeper jersey is like the Bruce one from the 80s:

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

Asi7vXCCEAE9mgR.jpg

Funny that cause keeper we have now is making the same howlers Brucie used to make.

Asi7vXCCEAE9mgR.jpg

I'd be well pleased if that was it and may very well consider getting my 1st jersey in years.

I like that, needs to have yellow names and numbers on the back though. White would just look odd.