You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Abs guide to football:

Fast players are awesome.

Not so fast players are shit.

By this reckoning, Ryan Babel is the greatest player of all time and Zidane was a donkey.

What are you, fucking 12? I bet everytime you buy a new FIFA you alter all your players stats so that they're pace is 99.

Also, are you agreeing to fuck off from here once we win on Saturday? You've avoided the question 3 times now you boring bastard.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Thats true, he's naive and positionally weak....but the upside is he has an amazing work rate. But I dont think there enough in a midfield with lucas and adam to expose him, they are very stationary and make passes early. Someone like Gerrard would be hard for him as he would drive in the space he leaves between defence and midfield and cause problems.

Firstly, it won't just be Lucas and Adam, it'll be Lucas, Adam; Downing, Kuyt and Suarez. If you'd watched us, you'd know how deep players like Suarez and Kuyt like to drop. If you've watched Downing and Enrique, you'll know they're capable of coming to occupy space there, too. Secondly, Lucas and Adam are not stationary. Only somebody who'd not seen those players play would call them stationary.

Even then, if Kenny felt this was a problem, we've got players like Aquilani and Meireles to offer that.

Im interested to see how attacking Liverpool will be for this one, I think we are not in the best shape and dont have a settled team enough. But we are also nowhere near as bad as some people in the media would make you believe. Truth is Liverpool is not that settled either with several new players bedding in

We looked pretty fucking settled in the first half against Sunderland! That's the most fluid I've seen us since we smacked Real Madrid 4-0.

Abs guide to football:

Fast players are awesome.

Not so fast players are shit.

By this reckoning, Ryan Babel is the greatest player of all time and Zidane was a donkey.

What are you, fucking 12? I bet everytime you buy a new FIFA you alter all your players stats so that they're pace is 99.

Also, are you agreeing to fuck off from here once we win on Saturday? You've avoided the question 3 times now you boring bastard.

never say that...but you seem to be the opposite and say pace and athleticism doesnt matter at all. How many Zidanes are out there? All I have said is Adams lack of pace and mobility is a problem when you dont have the ball......and we saw how comfortable Sunderland were on the ball second ha;f. if you dont think thats a problem at all.....we just have to see

-------------------------Reina--------------------------

Kelly/Johnson---Carra-----Agger-----Enrique

------------------Lucas----Adam---------------

Downing----------Suarez----------Maxi

------------------Kuyt--------------------

Throw Carroll on last 30 to aerial bombard them. Maxi defo deserves a chance he was boss at the end of last season and has a fantastic understanding with suarez and kuyt

never say that...but you seem to be the opposite and say pace and athleticism doesnt matter at all. How many Zidanes are out there? All I have said is Adams lack of pace and mobility is a problem when you dont have the ball......and we saw how comfortable Sunderland were on the ball second ha;f. if you dont think thats a problem at all.....we just have to see

Please can you quote to where I specifically say that in that post?

Of course it matters. But you bang on about it every, single, godamn, boring as fuck, fucking, post.

You agreeing to leave if we win on Saturday then? I noticed you failed to answer it. Again.

You avoiding this question is getting almost as predictable as Arsenal plopping their kegs at the business end of the season.

Please can you quote to where I specifically say that in that post?

Of course it matters. But you bang on about it every, single, godamn, boring as fuck, fucking, post.

You agreeing to leave if we win on Saturday then? I noticed you failed to answer it. Again.

You avoiding this question is getting almost as predictable as Arsenal plopping their kegs at the business end of the season.

only if you agree to leave if you lose. how about the loser leaves this forum for good?

only if you agree to leave if you lose. how about the loser leaves this forum for good?

I've made financial contributions to here in the past here. I've been able to get other members of the forums tickets for matches. I buy a fanzine every issue.

Oh, and I support Liverpool.

If you can match any of the 4, then Ok. But seeing you can't, the answer is no.

I don't see what your problem is in accepting it. You run your mouth about how good and fast and atheltic and fast and great passers and fast Arsenal are, compared to how shite and slow and fat and slow and negative and slow we are every chance you get.

Surely it's a home banker?

I've made financial contributions to here in the past here. I've been able to get other members of the forums tickets for matches. I buy a fanzine every issue.

Oh, and I support Liverpool.

If you can match any of the 4, then Ok. But seeing you can't, the answer is no.

I don't see what your problem is in accepting it. You run your mouth about how good and fast and atheltic and fast and great passers and fast Arsenal are, compared to how shite and slow and fat and slow and negative and slow we are every chance you get.

Surely it's a home banker?

It should be, but the refs man...they hate us

I don't fancy us. We look really unbalanced IMO. Midfield's too deep and Carroll's isolated. The defence looks shaky, with the exception of Enrique, too.

I'd drop Henderson and Flanagan, play 3 in the middle, 442 doesn't suit us at all.

They might have injuries but we were playing a poor Sunderland side who have signed loads of new players, and we struggled.

Arsenal will be better than them.

I'd play Lucas, Adam and Raul in the middle personally. Lessens the workload on Adam who doesn't look capable of playing hard and fast for 90 minutes.

Then i'd have Kuyt and Downing out wide with Suarez up top.

Yeah that is an option, I would certainly do that if we are going to take Suarez off, I think Caroll will start though.