You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Agenda: Abs is a bellend

So Song has been charged. For me this is bigger than Cesc going as Ramsey is still dangerous, but I don't know who will replace Song... Eastmond or Frimpong I guess.

Gervinho, Cesc, Nasri, Song and Diaby (iirc) out.

This is a big opportunity to go and get the win. Hoping for a quality game.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd drop Carroll when Arsenal have a short-arse and a weakling in defence?

I would yeah. Just for the fact Suarez and Kuyt have been brilliant when they have played together. Just feel the long ball, which would be the obvious tactic if Carroll played, wouldn't work mainly due to the fact we have been poor at picking up the second ball of late. (Pre season and last few games of season). Get the ball on the floor and play arsenal at their own 'game'. Who the short arse and weakling in defence by the way? Vermaelen is quality and very strong in the air, Koscielny isn't too bad either. Carroll would be isolated again if we went with him up front in my opinion, due to us more than likely playing a deep defensive line to combat the forward runs from arsenals midfield.

Hope they play us off the park, have 76% possession, and are camped in our half. The kicker being big Andy scores two bullet headers from our only two attacks, we win 2-0, and Wenger tries to have another pop at Kenny with The King telling him where to go.

I wanna see Si and Abs parachute-jousting before this starts. Get both of them at either end of the Emirates on the top of the stand with some air blown into their 'chutes so they're ready, then they both head towards the centre of the pitch. I think Si will do him over, then that daft fucking mascot can drag Abs off down the tunnel as Si jumps into the away fans area celebrating, and the game can begin.

Then we win, of course.

Qualifying criteria for tickets... can a member with the right criteria buy me a ticket if I link my card to his online?

Stupid question but I am begging to get to a game soon.

This sold out to 9 credits on Friday, think there's a few returns tomorrow at 7 credits, doubt that these will be available online though. You'll need to call with his details or go to the TO with his card, but they won't be on sale long.

We thought Carroll would give them hell last time, he looked terrible that game. People should stop taking it for granted that Carroll will bully any CB in the air. He certainly has that ability but he needs to be in form, and right now he's not, didn't see him bully any CB's lately.

I'd start Kuyt ahead of him for this match.

Dropping Carroll? ridiculous, he's one of our most fit players and can be deadly going forward and will outdo their CB's every time. Same line-up for me but with Kelly instead of Flanaghan, and I'd bring on Aquilani to add some flair around 60 minutes.

He is gone everyone get over it.

Kuyt and Kelly in to replace Henderson and Flanno for me.

I hope Caroll plays and you make the same mistake Newcastle did. They played Ba and Ameobi and just fed them long balls as our defence is weak in the air and it didnt get them anywhere. I would be far more worried of players who can run with the ball like Kuyt and Suarez than Carra hoofing to Caroll. We will properly play very high line as Caroll have the pace of my grandma

As far as the games goes....We are not the finished team and expect alot of ins and outs. But here's the team i expect to play

--------------Schezny------------------

Sagna----Koscielny----Vermaelen----Gibbs

------Frimpong--------Wilshere----------

Walcott--------Ramsey-----------Arshavin

--------------Van Persie------------------

I hope to see Ryo miyachi comes off the bench and makes his debut, should rape that rubbish kid you have on the right back

I hope Caroll plays and you make the same mistake Newcastle did. They played Ba and Ameobi and just fed them long balls as our defence is weak in the air and it didnt get them anywhere. I would be far more worried of players who can run with the ball like Kuyt and Suarez than Carra hoofing to Caroll. We will properly play very high line as Caroll have the pace of my grandma

As far as the games goes....We are not the finished team and expect alot of ins and outs. But here's the team i expect to play

--------------Schezny------------------

Sagna----Koscielny----Vermaelen----Gibbs

------Frimpong--------Wilshere----------

Walcott--------Ramsey-----------Arshavin

--------------Van Persie------------------

I hope to see Ryo miyachi comes off the bench and makes his debut, should rape that rubbish kid you have on the right back

Wait hold on. Let me get this straight. Newcastle played badly against you? As in, their poor tactics allowed you to sneak off with the 0-0?

Too long under Wenger, I suppose.

Wait hold on. Let me get this straight. Newcastle played badly against you? As in, their poor tactics allowed you to sneak off with the 0-0?

Too long under Wenger, I suppose.

Which is a better result

Newcastle Arsenal 0-0

Liverpool Sunderland 1-1

Haha, I hope he does play against us and then Flanagan can do his customary slide tackle and send him into the middle of next week.