You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Your normal Breakfast

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I quit smoking I found a can of diet coke (yeah yeah, i like my teeth) is a good substitute. But fuck, I hear you guys, tea/coffee and a cigarette is an amazing breakfast.

I'd rather carry on smoking than drink that shit. It won't rot your teeth (nor will regular coke it's a myth) but it'll rot your guts quicker than anything. Lung cancer seems a better option than gut rot.

Coffee and cigarettes? Worst. Breakfast. Ever. It isn't even a breakfast!

Two stimulants on an empty stomach... superb.

Not that I smoke anymore but I can confirm that it most certainly is superb. Given that it's scientific fact that coffee + cigarette = go for a shit, it's akin to one of those fancy detoxes.

Monday cereal

Tuesday- Friday porridge, canteen in work isn't open in early hours of Monday

Saturday if I'm at home sausages and soda bread

Sunday morning my favourite time of the week, I get up and bring my daughter swimming then come home for without doubt my favourite breakfast, I have a shitload of pancakes that Mrs trucker makes topped with strawberries and bananas with a pot of freshly brewed Kenyan coffee, while reading the Sunday independent, love it!

You love your coffee mate LOL

You love your coffee mate LOL

I actually never drank coffee until I went travelling in South America in 2004, kinda hard to swerve it over there.

I get offered it every shop I deliver to, refuse most times as I only like the good stuff, so just have 1 cup a day, bar Sunday morning when I make the proper shit, I bloody love Sunday morning

• 3 weeks later...

Sunday morning, usually get up late, but today I got up early and nipped out to the corner shop for some milk.

I get back a bit peckish, so here it is...

brekky3.jpg

Oh yeh, that bad boy is a double Double-Decker.

And now for the "healthy option"...

brekky1.jpg

brekky2.jpg

Greek yoghurt, with raisins, walnuts and honey. Fuckin lovely stuff.

Recently changed my breakfast from toast and tea to cereal, toast and tea.

I was getting a mad sugar crash about 10am but since having a decent low GI cereal like Cheerio's or Bran Flakes the morning has been flying by. Loving that feeling when its 2 or 3pm and my stomach rumbles for lunch. 8 or 9pm is a perfect dinner time for me so I feel like I am understand my body's rhythm better.

My bird made me weight watchers sausages, fat free Bacon medallions, scrambled egg in the microwave, tinned toms and brown toast. Think she's trying to tell me something?

Was it as grim as it sounds? If you cant do it properly, dont do it at all I say.

Now, TP's breakfast sounded lurvely..although I'd pass on the cream

Was it as grim as it sounds? If you cant do it properly, dont do it at all I say.

Now, TP's breakfast sounded lurvely..although I'd pass on the cream

The sausages were passable but small in size, the Bacon was flavour free, eggs bland and tomatoes are just tomatoes ain't they?

Wouldn't try again

• 10 months later...