You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Yozzer

I think Valencia will finish less than 20 points behind Real Madrid. Shitcoat insists on playing Khedira, and fullbacks that can't defend. I can see a few teams getting points from them as long as they're positive. Levante beat them, and they're one of the worst teams in the league.

The likes of Villarreal, Atletico and Sevilla can't possibly be as shite as they were last year against the top two.

Barcelona have more of an excuse for a slow(ish) start. Every international break they lose their whole squad to the Spanish national team. They're also trying a new formation this season, which will take a little time to adapt to. They've got probably the second toughest away fixture of the season out of the way.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Valencia will finish less than 20 points behind Real Madrid. Shitcoat insists on playing Khedira, and fullbacks that can't defend. I can see a few teams getting points from them as long as they're positive. Levante beat them, and they're one of the worst teams in the league.

The likes of Villarreal, Atletico and Sevilla can't possibly be as shite as they were last year against the top two.

Barcelona have more of an excuse for a slow(ish) start. Every international break they lose their whole squad to the Spanish national team. They're also trying a new formation this season, which will take a little time to adapt to. They've got probably the second toughest away fixture of the season out of the way.

Yeah, I can see Real dropping more point than last year, I just can't see then faltering so badly; they have a embarrassment of riches.

I think the most interesting team to watch will be Malaga and Villareal, both teams have the building blocks to make a good run at the big two, ultimately futile though because of the discrepancy of resources at their disposal.

Meant to say that I think the Lavente result was akin to ours a Stoke, a game we should of won but the god's conspired against us.

Probably the two most disappointing teams so far, Malaga and Villarreal.

I think Atletico are going to have a good season. Falcao is lethal. Got shades of Batistuta/Nistelrooy about him. Just an absolute predator infront of goal.

Real Madrid have the best squad in the world but you can just invisage problems of some description. So many egos, the biggest being the manager's. A few of the less cuntish players - Casillas, Alonso etc apparently aren't really on board with Mourinho's attitude to the game. I just feel its ready to blow up at some point. Mourinho is one of the best managers, and biggest names in the game, but he isn't bigger than Real Madrid.

Probably the two most disappointing teams so far, Malaga and Villarreal.

I think Atletico are going to have a good season. Falcao is lethal. Got shades of Batistuta/Nistelrooy about him. Just an absolute predator infront of goal.

Real Madrid have the best squad in the world but you can just invisage problems of some description. So many egos, the biggest being the manager's. A few of the less cuntish players - Casillas, Alonso etc apparently aren't really on board with Mourinho's attitude to the game. I just feel its ready to blow up at some point. Mourinho is one of the best managers, and biggest names in the game, but he isn't bigger than Real Madrid.

I think they'll be fun to watch, especially Malaga, when they click, we're only a few games in so nothing has really got going yet.

He's looking the real deal isn't he? Quality striker and fantastic piece of business for them.

How long will the indulge the Matalan coat sporting thundercunt? He's had people in the board room removed, hated by Marca, the fans will be on his back and now players as well, it's not looking good, but a run of a few 4/5-0 score lines and they'll put their stupid fucking white hankies away and proclaim him the second coming, fickle bastards. I think the most interesting thing is that he didn't get his striker, they have Neymar coming but I don't think that was what Shitcoat wanted

Negged for saying Bob can't defend.