You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

other games

Red Phoenix

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't enjoy that result, don't have that kind of hatred for Arsenal fans. I always fear something like that happening to us, could have happened if Hodgson had continued for a few more months. Imagine losing with six goals at Old Trafford, I would have lost my will to live. Like the embarresment of the darkest days of last season (wolves, blackpool etc.) times ten! Don't wish that on any fans, apart from the mancs.

Can't enjoy that result, don't have that kind of hatred for Arsenal fans. I always fear something like that happening to us, could have happened if Hodgson had continued for a few more months. Imagine losing with six goals at Old Trafford, I would have lost my will to live. Like the embarresment of the darkest days of last season (wolves, blackpool etc.) times ten! Don't wish that on any fans, apart from the mancs.

had Roy remained in charge just one day more i think that would've happened to us in the cup game!

whilst i hate to see scum win like that if i had to choose a team for them to do it to Arsenal would be very high up the list and possibly top

3 Matches in and the City haven't beaten anybody of class (although, they've looked very convincing in walking over average sides), I'm waiting to see how they do in a real test, and after a couple of set-backs. If they come through those, then I'll start singing fron the 'manc domination' song sheet.

If we go to White Hart Lane and score five I'll do a sex wee in my pants.

That's a fine result for them today; City look ominously good.

Fuck me! I was watching the mancs' game until half time then I fucked it off, on balance I think I'm kind of glad I did having seen the final score.

Arsenal are an absolute joke of a club at the moment, yet I see Wenger is peddling his line about 8 players being out at the moment again. Doesn't change the fact that three more top quality players bought would have given you three more available you buffoon. Also, here's a tip - when you need all of your fit players available, it helps if you can complete a match with all 11 men on the pitch, therefore avoiding bans. Easy, this managing lark.

I see the papers are also linking them with a bid of around £10m for some Korean forward, whilst they reportedly made an almost Evertonian bid of £6m up front for Cahill, a player reputed to have a £17m release clause in his contract. Wenger is reportedly sitting on £70m. I'm not suggesting he should be spending money like a drunken sailor but they need to do what we did now; identify the targets and pay what's needed to get them.

If he wants some more balls in the midfield (and God knows they need it) I'd be tempted to go to Barca and ask them if Mascherano has a future there. At the back they need to find out what Bolton will take for Cahill (£17m clause aside, surely £14m would land him with 12 months left on his contract?) and pay it immediately. He could still do a lot worse than think about buying a proper goalie as well. I'd prioritise all of those ahead of a striker but he'd still have the money to bring this Korean lad in anyway, or someone else.

Their season is going to be down the shitter by Christmas if they're not careful - see us last season for details.

Fuck me! I was watching the mancs' game until half time then I fucked it off, on balance I think I'm kind of glad I did having seen the final score.

Arsenal are an absolute joke of a club at the moment, yet I see Wenger is peddling his line about 8 players being out at the moment again. Doesn't change the fact that three more top quality players bought would have given you three more available you buffoon. Also, here's a tip - when you need all of your fit players available, it helps if you can complete a match with all 11 men on the pitch, therefore avoiding bans. Easy, this managing lark.

I see the papers are also linking them with a bid of around £10m for some Korean forward, whilst they reportedly made an almost Evertonian bid of £6m up front for Cahill, a player reputed to have a £17m release clause in his contract. Wenger is reportedly sitting on £70m. I'm not suggesting he should be spending money like a drunken sailor but they need to do what we did now; identify the targets and pay what's needed to get them.

If he wants some more balls in the midfield (and God knows they need it) I'd be tempted to go to Barca and ask them if Mascherano has a future there. At the back they need to find out what Bolton will take for Cahill (£17m clause aside, surely £14m would land him with 12 months left on his contract?) and pay it immediately. He could still do a lot worse than think about buying a proper goalie as well. I'd prioritise all of those ahead of a striker but he'd still have the money to bring this Korean lad in anyway, or someone else.

Their season is going to be down the shitter by Christmas if they're not careful - see us last season for details.

If Wenger doesnt buy a centre-half, he should be shot

One more point on the Arsenal game. Shreeves is an utter cunt, shades of his cunt interviews with Rafa today, the fucking prick. Talk about the game. At least pretend to ask questions about the game and performance. Fuck Sky,

Worst thing that happened to Wenger was Rafa going & the media looking for another high profile foreign manager to target. Still, I'd have more sympathy if Wenger had shown Rafa a bit of support

Why the fuck is it that, for some fans, everything has to come back to Rafa?

He's gone, get the fuck over it. The whole thing is getting boring.

Oh fuck off, you fucking patrionising twat. You weren't here (apparently at least) towards the end of Rafa's time and if you were you might know that I fully felt it was time for him to leave.

It's not about Rafa, it's about Shreeves being a snide cunt. Just as he was back then.

Watching the highlights of the Arsenal/Mancs game at the moment. Usually when you see a scoreline like that it flatters the winning side; I'd say this one flattered Arsenal. Their ladies side would probably have stretched United more today, an utterly abject performance in every imaginable way.

Hate to say it but I'm really not sure there's a way back for Wenger now. I don't expect him to go immediately because just as the transfer window closes has to be the single worst time to get rid of a manager but I think he's going to have to do something pretty exceptional between now and Christmas to keep himself in that job in 2012.

That's not based on their performances in these three games either, more on that fact that they've been on a slow downhill trajectory for about three seasons now but things are just coming to a head at the moment, all his chickens have come home to roost. Also, whatever problems there are within the squad, Wenger was responsible for putting it together - he's signed every single player currently on the books.

"I'd have more sympathy for Wenger if he backed Rafa" doesn't need any context, it's pretty clear, I'm just fucking bored to death of hearing this kind of bullshit, people still holding grudges against certain managers, commentators or journos who dared criticise Rafa back then, and it's been over a year since he departed!

He's gone, move the fuck on is all I'm saying, and cut these people a break instead of holding petty vendettas.

"I'd have more sympathy for Wenger if he backed Rafa" doesn't need any context, it's pretty clear, I'm just fucking bored to death of hearing this kind of bullshit, people still holding grudges against certain managers, commentators or journos who dared criticise Rafa back then, and it's been over a year since he departed!

He's gone, move the fuck on is all I'm saying, and cut these people a break instead of holding petty vendettas.

Jeez, go and have a wank or something.