You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

One of my mate was in garlands last night and said barton was a state. He said he was acting billy big bollocks and was surprised this didnt happen earlier in the night.[/quote

So is he back on the ale then? surprised he showed his face in garlands

all his own fucking fault, he knows people cant stand him particularly in liverpool so he should be keeping his nut down.

thick twat

This is true but he`s so fucking arrogant he would never see that and he probably surrounds himself with a crowd of arselickers who are more interested in being seen out with him than they are for his safety so encourage him to be out in town. Deserves all he gets the fucking dog.

I actually feel a bit sorry for the bloke. Guess I'm on my own in that but he's obviously got some serious issues. Not like me to get all lefty liberal over this kind of thing but I think he needs treatment. Punishing him is obviously having no long term effect whatsoever.

He's a reasonably articulate bloke, probably a bit less intelligent than he likes to make out, but nevertheless there's more about him than the standard monosyllabilic modern footballer. In some cases a different approach from throwing the book at someone does the trick.

I actually feel a bit sorry for the bloke. Guess I'm on my own in that but he's obviously got some serious issues. Not like me to get all lefty liberal over this kind of thing but I think he needs treatment. Punishing him is obviously having no long term effect whatsoever.

He's a reasonably articulate bloke, probably a bit less intelligent than he likes to make out, but nevertheless there's more about him than the standard monosyllabilic modern footballer. In some cases a different approach from throwing the book at someone does the trick.

Fair comment, and he'll never win in some people's eyes. Some whopper belts him in a club and it's his fault for going out for a drink. The sort of victim blaming I'd expect the Mancs to indulge in, that.

He's had help in the past though. He's had more help than your normal man in the street and throws it back in everybody's face who has helped him in the past, there is only so much help you can give a person like him.

Fair comment, and he'll never win in some people's eyes. Some whopper belts him in a club and it's his fault for going out for a drink. The sort of victim blaming I'd expect the Mancs to indulge in, that.

So him walking around a night club acting the big knobhead, drawing attention to himself and if what I heard is correct "he went to slap someone" makes him the victim?

Or maybe its paback for the beating him and his mates give that lad outside Maccies.

Joey Baron is a stain on society and someone who has become a millionaire and likes Joe Public to know it by rubbing it in their face.

Deserves everything he gets.

He's had help in the past though. He's had more help than your normal man in the street and throws it back in everybody's face who has helped him in the past, there is only so much help you can give a person like him.

So him walking around a night club acting the big knobhead, drawing attention to himself and if what I heard is correct "he went to slap someone" makes him the victim?

Or maybe its paback for the beating him and his mates give that lad outside Maccies.

Joey Baron is a stain on society and someone who has become a millionaire and likes Joe Public to know it by rubbing it in their face.

Deserves everything he gets.

That's just hearsay to be fair Skids. We don't know the facts, just what "some people have heard" and in Barton's case people will be very eager to believe and embellish upon the worst rumours.

That's just hearsay to be fair Skids. We don't know the facts, just what "some people have heard" and in Barton's case people will be very eager to believe and embellish upon the worst rumours.

I was told by people who go to Garlands regularly that even though he didn't either them he was acting the knob.

He's never going to change.

What's 'acting the nob' though? I reckon Barton could probably bee seen laughing and joking with his wife and stand accused of 'acting the nob.'

Don't get me wrong, the bloke's no angel, far from it but these days people love to throw shit at an obvious target and that shit sticks whether or not there's justification for throwing it in the first place.

What's 'acting the nob' though? I reckon Barton could probably bee seen laughing and joking with his wife and stand accused of 'acting the nob.'

Don't get me wrong, the bloke's no angel, far from it but these days people love to throw shit at an obvious target and that shit sticks whether or not there's justification for throwing it in the first place.

Acting the knob is walking round acting like he is Billy ten shits and barging part people like he owns the place.

The only reason shits is sticking to him is because he is never far away from shit and tends to be.the root cause.

His issue is he's a thug and a cunt.

People who receive continual support under the Meantal Health Act without improvement end up getting cast aside, why not this millionaire?

Didn't Tony Adams charity, Sporting Chance take him under their wing for a while and end up washing their hands of him?

I'm diagnosing him as being both a cunt and having a personality disorder.

The PD is just my opinion, the cunt is fact.

so your saying that coz i said it's his own fault for going out when he is clearly hated, attracts fucking violence and has a history of being a fucking wrong'un that i'm like a manc? you bad fucking whopper go and suck him off if your so arsed. he is a little rat and he got what was coming too him. subsequently its came out that he was fighting in there, givin it the billy big bollocks because he is 'joey barton'. he's a fucking blurt who should know better.

it's like a manc cheering on the kop, his reputation is that bad. If a manc cheered a utd goal on the kop and got a smack? would that be his fault? course it fucking would.

shit named twat.

I was told by people who go to Garlands regularly that even though he didn't either them he was acting the knob.

He's never going to change.

True that, exactly my sentiments. The leopard can't change his spots kinda thing.

Someone will always try to provoke the lad, cause they know that they'll get a reaction from the arrogant prick. Trouble will follow him just about everywhere he sets foot, actually quite sad.