Agt Provocateur

Roy Hodgson, know your role and shut your mouth

On 01/05/2022 at 21:23, Moctezuma said:

Nice 

Yeah should do something charitable with the 8 mill. payoff he came to us to fail and force a pay off, total wankstain, and now he is doing to Watford what he tried to do to us, hate the bastard, can't believe the board at the time couldn't see it coming before they took the prick on.

31 minutes ago, leslie said:

now he is doing to Watford what he tried to do to us, hate the bastard, can't believe the board at the time couldn't see it coming before they took the prick on.

It's Watford's fault entirely. They messed around one manager after another, and then out of desperation brought Woy in out of retirement with a brief to create a miracle. It's hardly an evil conpiracy. It's a cock-up by the owners.

As for what he 'did' for/to us, I'm not sure it's much different to what Rafa 'did' to Everton. He was the current manager of the year and he was offered one of the top jobs when the club was in a mess. Like Rafa, it seems a mixture of ego and madness balanced by the knowledge that disaster will elicit a big pay-off. I cannot abide Woy but, again, the fault was with who hired him. What he did by accepting was hardly devious. 

I’m confused, I’m sure Sky just said it was Woy’s last game today - surely he’s not going until the end of the season?

After his last game as England manager, he had to be practically dragged to the press conference, and then, when he sat down, he muttered, 'I dunno why I'm here'. It shows how dim-witted our media is that they still refer to him as 'cultured' and 'an intellectual'. No wonder Cantona and Mourinho also took them in.