Agt Provocateur

Roy Hodgson, know your role and shut your mouth

Fuck sake why did they have to bring this piece of shit in...my relegation wishes were all with the bitter bastards and the blood money geordies plus A.N. Other i was not arsed who....

Now Watford simply have to go on that list and its too much to ask for all 3 isn't it!

9 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

If he goes on a run that gets Newcastle and Everton relegated I'll build the statue myself.

I'll help.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, magicrat said:

Elton John would have been a better option 

Graham Taylor’s desiccated corpse might have been a better option. 

7 hours ago, MegadriveMan said:

I honestly think Watford just draw names out of a hat when it comes to picking their next manager!

To be fair, at least they have a big hat. Unlike Everton they don’t make tend to make bleedin’ obvious appointments, and they have a decent success rate all things considered.

When was the last Everton managerial appointment you can look back on and think “Yeah… that worked out OK,”? Weirdly, it’s the more obvious appointments - or at least the less imaginative ones (Pearson, Zola, Ranieri) - which have been most prone to fall flat. 

15 hours ago, TheDrowningMan said:

He was shit, but I don't care. Small fry compared to wanting Newcastle and Everton to go down, so I wish him tremendous success in this role.

He will fail at this . It's what he does. 

Draws 0-0 with Burnley:

“It’s a really difficult place to come,” he said. “I don’t think many will look forward to games against Burnley.”

In eight home games this season, Burnley have won once. Only Norwich and Watford have gained fewer points at home. Only Norwich have scored fewer goals at home. 

Pitiful. 

3 hours ago, Ron B said:

Draws 0-0 with Burnley:

“It’s a really difficult place to come,” he said. “I don’t think many will look forward to games against Burnley.”

In eight home games this season, Burnley have won once. Only Norwich and Watford have gained fewer points at home. Only Norwich have scored fewer goals at home. 

Pitiful. 

"What do you mean, a decent point. It was a famous dwaw and I am in dweamland with the start I have made here."

17 minutes ago, an tha said:

He can fuck off, the horrible fucking twat.

Well this is it, you see

3 hours ago, TheRedMachine said:

Just popped into thread to say I fucking hate the absolute cunt. Horrible man, useless cunt and an endlessly punchable face. Cunt.

But did a great job yesterday.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, TheRedMachine said:

Just popped into thread to say I fucking hate the absolute cunt. Horrible man, useless cunt and an endlessly punchable face. Cunt.

Nice