Agt Provocateur

Roy Hodgson, know your role and shut your mouth

Seems as though we don't get shit for sacking him now since he made a total arse of the In-ger-lund job.

My old fella reckons Hodgson is the only man you could put in a Saville Row suit and he'd still look like a scruffy fucker.

15 minutes ago, Preston Red said:

Seems as though we don't get shit for sacking him now since he made a total arse of the In-ger-lund job.

My old fella reckons Hodgson is the only man you could put in a Saville Row suit and he'd still look like a scruffy fucker.

Who'd have known he'd fuck England up. It's not as if there weren't enough clues.

11 hours ago, Preston Red said:

You need to raise that point with a few Fulham fans. A lot of their older fans still haven't recovered because of how we treated him and the distain we hold him in. 

12 hours ago, Preston Red said:

I take it your dad has never seen the prime minister?

4 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

You need to raise that point with a few Fulham fans. A lot of their older fans still haven't recovered because of how we treated him and the distain we hold him in. 

Look how many of our fans defended his appointment. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Some of em still strutting round here like their shit don't stink mate.

If you weren't fucking fuming when they appointed the Owl, you fucking well should have been.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

On 23/12/2021 at 12:28, AngryOfTuebrook said:

What an absolute fucking wanker.

Why? I thought that was a great interview myself.

21 minutes ago, Code said:

Me too. Not seen him like that before. Fair play in my eyes. 

Just to be clear, his appointment and tenure at Anfield were an utter abomination. Dark, dark times. 

• Like 1

On 23/12/2021 at 15:54, lifetime fan said:

At the time I thought he might be ok and was willing to give him a chance even though nothing in his past gave me much confidence but I reckon I was just in denial about how shit we actually were at the time and how close we were to going bust.

6 hours ago, Code said:

It was a perfectly reasonable question, worded in an open way, to allow him to answer in whatever way he wanted.

Instead, he chose to be an obnoxious prick.

On 23/12/2021 at 20:54, General Dryness said:

Some of em still strutting round here like their shit don't stink mate.

If you weren't fucking fuming when they appointed the Owl, you fucking well should have been.

Name and shame them!!!

On 20/05/2021 at 11:11, Scott_M said:

What a horrible cunt he really is. This is a glimpse of the real Hodgson and not the 'bumblin' old man' his mates in the media portray him as. Fuck you Hodgson.

On the annual visit to Alder Hey calling it the second best in the country, not an offensive quote per se but why say it at all the fucking stupid arl nark. As stated above dark dark times!!

• Upvote 1

What gives him the right to go to queue-jumping Watford? Everton were looking for a manager first. He needs to get himself over to Woodison, twat.

• Upvote 1

I was hoping Watford survive. Despite it being shite, I reasonably like going there. 

I hope they go down now, rock bottom and don’t take another point the rest of the season. I’m not daft enough to think they’d take points off City, so it doesn’t matter. 

Hopefully they fuck off with Newcastle and Everton. 

Unfortunately, it’s more likely they fuck off with Burnley and Norwich.