Quantcast
Roy Hodgson, know your role and shut your mouth - Page 206 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Agt Provocateur

Roy Hodgson, know your role and shut your mouth

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

I still can’t understand the number of posters who tried defending his appointment and argued he’d be a success. 

I remember some tool on RAWK comparing the Owl taking over from Rafa to Bob taking over from Shanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Easily our worst ever manager. It isn't even close. I still blame Basle for losing at home to Fulham in the group stages of the europa league the season before for it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

 

That's got to be a fucking wind up.

Without Hodgson there wouldn't have been the subsequent success there has been. Dalglish appointment lifted the club while Rodgers appointment made FSG see it was just important to invest in a top class manager and backroom staff set up too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

 

That's got to be a fucking wind up.

I wish. It was during the first few weeks of his appointment.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate him. Seeing his stupid face on TV boils my blood.

 

It’s debatable who I hate more, Hodgepodge or Moyes. Both useless fuckers.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How good was it when Kenny took over after this cunt. Especially after his “it was never going to happen for Kenny” comments in his first press conference. Fucking blurt.

 

I’m still upset they sacked Kenny. Even though it has led to the successes that followed, football died a bit for me when they did that. I was clinging on by a Gerrard shaped thread until he went and then I’ve been struggling to give a fuck emotionally about football since.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont really mind Hodgson, a good coach for underdogs, but not when you want to win things like we do.

 

How anyone thought he’d be a good fit for us, I’ll never

know.

That said, he’s not a despicable cunt like Rodgers, so good luck to him.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Code said:

I dont really mind Hodgson, a good coach for underdogs, but not when you want to win things like we do.

 

How anyone thought he’d be a good fit for us, I’ll never

know.

That said, he’s not a despicable cunt like Rodgers, so good luck to him.

 

Jesus Christ. Not a despicable cunt? Do you even remember the shite he came out with whilst managing us? Far worse than anything Rodgers did.

  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Code said:

I dont really mind Hodgson, a good coach for underdogs, but not when you want to win things like we do.

 

How anyone thought he’d be a good fit for us, I’ll never

know.

That said, he’s not a despicable cunt like Rodgers, so good luck to him.

 


Hahahaha

 

Fucking hell mate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/09/2020 at 19:34, thegreatelephant said:

 

of course i was there

 

oh yeah

 

Shrewsbury Town 1 Northampton Town 2 at the weekend.

 

not a problem

Fucking hoof it Agger!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Code said:

I dont really mind Hodgson, a good coach for underdogs, but not when you want to win things like we do.

 

How anyone thought he’d be a good fit for us, I’ll never

know.

That said, he’s not a despicable cunt like Rodgers, so good luck to him.

 

Hmmm??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, an tha said:

Should never have been anywhere near our football club....says it all about the fucking state we were in at the time.


He really shouldnt, Hodgson’s style was never going to bring us forward. 
 

Hogdson is a manager who built his career on not trying to lose. We needed one who knew how to win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/09/2020 at 10:29, lifetime fan said:

I still can’t understand the number of posters who tried defending his appointment and argued he’d be a success. 

I think hed be very successful at man utd, just a feeling, worth a go.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Code said:


He really shouldnt, Hodgson’s style was never going to bring us forward. 
 

Hogdson is a manager who built his career on not trying to lose. We needed one who knew how to win.

Just basic stuff, like when you inherit a squad down to its last 3 world class players (Reina, Gerrard and Torres) don't impose shitty hoofball tactics that nullify the strengths of all three.

 

I've said it before, but I think of him less as a manager and more as the shit that two burglars left on our carpet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The worlds most average man. Give him West Brom he finishes lower mid table, give him Brazil 70 team he finishes lower  mid table.

 

Pointless.

 

I'm even more pissed off he doesn’t realise his career earnings are like a lottery win. Surely everyone would be happier if he fucked off to live on a tropical island. It’d be nice for him and his wife and also mean we never have to hear of or from him again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Geoff Woade said:

The worlds most average man. Give him West Brom he finishes lower mid table, give him Brazil 70 team he finishes lower  mid table.

 

Pointless.

 

I'm even more pissed off he doesn’t realise his career earnings are like a lottery win. Surely everyone would be happier if he fucked off to live on a tropical island. It’d be nice for him and his wife and also mean we never have to hear of or from him again. 

The land where bong trees grow?

 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×