Quantcast
Roy Hodgson, know your role and shut your mouth - Page 206 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Agt Provocateur

Roy Hodgson, know your role and shut your mouth

27 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

I still can’t understand the number of posters who tried defending his appointment and argued he’d be a success. 

I remember some tool on RAWK comparing the Owl taking over from Rafa to Bob taking over from Shanks.

Easily our worst ever manager. It isn't even close. I still blame Basle for losing at home to Fulham in the group stages of the europa league the season before for it. 

2 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

That's got to be a fucking wind up.

Without Hodgson there wouldn't have been the subsequent success there has been. Dalglish appointment lifted the club while Rodgers appointment made FSG see it was just important to invest in a top class manager and backroom staff set up too.

18 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

That's got to be a fucking wind up.

I wish. It was during the first few weeks of his appointment.  

I hate him. Seeing his stupid face on TV boils my blood.

It’s debatable who I hate more, Hodgepodge or Moyes. Both useless fuckers.

• Upvote 1

How good was it when Kenny took over after this cunt. Especially after his “it was never going to happen for Kenny” comments in his first press conference. Fucking blurt.

I’m still upset they sacked Kenny. Even though it has led to the successes that followed, football died a bit for me when they did that. I was clinging on by a Gerrard shaped thread until he went and then I’ve been struggling to give a fuck emotionally about football since.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I dont really mind Hodgson, a good coach for underdogs, but not when you want to win things like we do.

How anyone thought he’d be a good fit for us, I’ll never

know.

That said, he’s not a despicable cunt like Rodgers, so good luck to him.

5 minutes ago, Code said:

I dont really mind Hodgson, a good coach for underdogs, but not when you want to win things like we do.

know.

Jesus Christ. Not a despicable cunt? Do you even remember the shite he came out with whilst managing us? Far worse than anything Rodgers did.

• Upvote 7

19 minutes ago, Code said:

know.

Hahahaha

Fucking hell mate. 

On 22/09/2020 at 19:34, thegreatelephant said:

of course i was there

oh yeah

Shrewsbury Town 1 Northampton Town 2 at the weekend.

not a problem

Fucking hoof it Agger!!

50 minutes ago, Code said:

know.

Hmmm??

3 minutes ago, an tha said:

Should never have been anywhere near our football club....says it all about the fucking state we were in at the time.

He really shouldnt, Hodgson’s style was never going to bring us forward. 

Hogdson is a manager who built his career on not trying to lose. We needed one who knew how to win.

On 22/09/2020 at 10:29, lifetime fan said:

I still can’t understand the number of posters who tried defending his appointment and argued he’d be a success. 

I think hed be very successful at man utd, just a feeling, worth a go.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Code said:

He really shouldnt, Hodgson’s style was never going to bring us forward. 

Hogdson is a manager who built his career on not trying to lose. We needed one who knew how to win.

Just basic stuff, like when you inherit a squad down to its last 3 world class players (Reina, Gerrard and Torres) don't impose shitty hoofball tactics that nullify the strengths of all three.

I've said it before, but I think of him less as a manager and more as the shit that two burglars left on our carpet.

The worlds most average man. Give him West Brom he finishes lower mid table, give him Brazil 70 team he finishes lower  mid table.

Pointless.

I'm even more pissed off he doesn’t realise his career earnings are like a lottery win. Surely everyone would be happier if he fucked off to live on a tropical island. It’d be nice for him and his wife and also mean we never have to hear of or from him again. 

1 hour ago, Geoff Woade said:

The worlds most average man. Give him West Brom he finishes lower mid table, give him Brazil 70 team he finishes lower  mid table.

Pointless.

I'm even more pissed off he doesn’t realise his career earnings are like a lottery win. Surely everyone would be happier if he fucked off to live on a tropical island. It’d be nice for him and his wife and also mean we never have to hear of or from him again. 

The land where bong trees grow?

• Upvote 2