You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy Hodgson, know your role and shut your mouth

There aren't many men who can spend 30-odd years devising plans to mastermind turning 2-0 victories into 2-3 defeats.

But here's Woy, the mastermind of turning 2-0 victories into 2-3 defeats.

G Richards predicted (or hoped) that Palace would get a win and do us a favour and at 2-0 I would have been asking him for his prediction for this weekends lottery numbers. But as soon as Smalling headed in that goal (which one of the Palace defenders did everything he could to keep him onside for) I knew this was going the other way. My hopes of being a millionaire dashed this weekend.

Pulis, Allardyce, Hodgson and Pardew are on the relegation fodder carousel and there's no way off.

He is portrayed as a nice grandfather of football type bloke, like Bobby Robson was. However, Robson was a down-to-earth genuinely likeable person, whereas Woy is a bigoted, nasty piece of shit hiding behind a transparent veil of delusion.

• Upvote 1

Hodgson is the polar opposite of somebody hugely talented but self-deprecating, which is pretty much the ideal humans will always warm to and root for.

It’s that, plus his verbal diarrhoea, has everyone noticed my extensive vocabulary, being the kind of man who uses the phrase “unilateral decision” to describe a player ignoring instructions to take a penalty, and general pompous, snidey self-regard which makes him the collosally dreadful old bag of piss and vinegar he is.

The turgid, spineless, lowering expectations, playing percentages, archaic football is of course a far distant second to that side of him in establishing reasons why he’s such a massive, pustulating vagina.

A fact deliberately misrepresented, or, perhaps even more damningly for them, totally missed by nearly all the wankers paid to analyse football for a living, when assessing his unpopularity with the clearly unreasonable and deluded Liverpool fanbase’s loathing of him.

How wonderful it was when he got his hands on their favourite object of outrage and sacred cow, the national team, and showed them all exactly what he’s made of.

Liquid excrement.

It’s that, plus his verbal diarrhoea, has everyone noticed my extensive vocabulary, being the kind of man who uses the phrase “unilateral decision” to describe a player ignoring instructions to take a penalty, and general pompous, snidey self-regard which makes him the collosally dreadful old bag of piss and vinegar he is.

Contretemps. It's called a fucking fight Roy.

He is portrayed as a nice grandfather of football type bloke, like Bobby Robson was. However, Robson was a down-to-earth genuinely likeable person, whereas Woy is a bigoted, nasty piece of shit hiding behind a transparent veil of delusion.

This is the thing for me that really annoys. Quite apart from his ineptitude other than tactically organising inferior teams, The man is a nasty cunt. We cotttoned on to it quite early which was a big part of why we just weren’t having him. If you’ve seen that motd interview knocking round that is him without the wise old man mask. Twat

This is the thing for me that really annoys. Quite apart from his ineptitude other than tactically organising inferior teams, The man is a nasty cunt. We cotttoned on to it quite early which was a big part of why we just weren’t having him. If you’ve seen that motd interview knocking round that is him without the wise old man mask. Twat

This one?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/roy-hodgson-uses-f-word-12010452.amp

Shows a, erm, different side here