You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy Hodgson, know your role and shut your mouth

I had an irrational hatred for Hodgson even before he became our manager. This is because he looked and sounded like a very shit driving instructor i had. He couldn't pronounce his R's so driving lessons were even more irritating. "Turn Wight at the junction and only exit a box junction if your exit is cwear".

He especially annoyed me because he was in charge of a running club so would stop off halfway through the lesson to speak to someone at their house yet never add the time onto the lesson and would deny it when I pulled him up about it.

Proper arrogant cunt and kept wanting me to book tons more lessons because he had the same low expectations and negative outlook as Hodgson.

• Upvote 3

His comments mistify me. I'm starting to think he's taking the piss and his whole career is just a parody.

Never has one man encapsulated so much dislike from me for not really anything other than he is a bit of an arrogant, deluded cunt. I saw some highlights the other night, not sure what game it was, but he was stood on the touchline with his hand on his chin, ridiculously and obviously trying to look pensive and thoughtful. Then he took his hand off his chin, looked around and possibly noticed someone looking at him, so put his hand on his fucking chin again and added a look of contemplation to his grid. Fucking irritating, contrived, arrogant, delusional, wanker cunt.

VigilantQuickBobolink.gif

• Upvote 7

I hate him as much as everyone else.

I hated the fact that he was appointed our manager.  We were in an all-time low as far as I was concerned.

However, I re-assessed the appointment when we were bought by the new owners, and saw it as a necessary evil in the long game.  He had a good reputation (undeserved, but good nonetheless) and made us a more attractive proposition for a new owner.

Now FSG are proving to be not as great as we thought, I am re-assessing my original re-assessment.

I will always hate him though, regardless.

• Upvote 1

I hate him as much as everyone else.

I hated the fact that he was appointed our manager.  We were in an all-time low as far as I was concerned.

However, I re-assessed the appointment when we were bought by the new owners, and saw it as a necessary evil in the long game.  He had a good reputation (undeserved, but good nonetheless) and made us a more attractive proposition for a new owner.

Now FSG are proving to be not as great as we thought, I am re-assessing my original re-assessment.

I will always hate him though, regardless.

A tad too much over-thinking there mate, If you start from the premise Hodgson was always cack then it slots into place. Moores sold us down the river and we ended up with a couple of 

carpet baggers and dinosaur for a manager.

Some of our fans are now starting to think that Moores wasn't bad when comparing him to FSG. We basically spend the same amount after sales now as we did under him. We redeveloped the ground under him.

They seem to forget that

He sold us to two of the worst possible people on the planet without doing any checks on them.

Didn't sell to a better option because he wanted more money.

The ground was redeveloped partly due to the Taylor report.

Man City and Chelsea didn't have billionaire owners so we were in a better position to compete.

We never took advantage of our fans base and developed the stadium. At the end of the 80s we still had higher attendances than the Mancs.

Some of our fans are now starting to think that Moores wasn't bad when comparing him to FSG. We basically spend the same amount after sales now as we did under him. We redeveloped the ground under him.

They seem to forget that

He sold us to two of the worst possible people on the planet without doing any checks on them.

Didn't sell to a better option because he wanted more money.

The ground was redeveloped partly due to the Taylor report.

Man City and Chelsea didn't have billionaire owners so we were in a better position to compete.

We never took advantage of our fans base and developed the stadium. At the end of the 80s we still had higher attendances than the Mancs.

He was honest enough to admit that the finances were beyond him,but his due diligence was found sadly wanting.