You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy Hodgson, know your role and shut your mouth

I actually don't think he's cunt. I think he's a very average manager who was given a job way above his abilities. He's a bit of a bumbling fool who somehow still doesn't realise that in a big job, every word you say will be scrutinised.

I massively dislike him; but in that football way that you massively dislike people who play for your biggest rivals but would have loved him had he played for us. If he'd done to Everton or Man Utd what he did to us I'd just think he's hilarious and would not have an ill feeling towards him. But he did it to us, and he spoke like a twat. So I very much dislike him.

I actually don't think he's cunt. I think he's a very average manager who was given a job way above his abilities. He's a bit of a bumbling fool who somehow still doesn't realise that in a big job, every word you say will be scrutinised.

I massively dislike him; but in that football way that you massively dislike people who play for your biggest rivals but would have loved him had he played for us. If he'd done to Everton or Man Utd what he did to us I'd just think he's hilarious and would not have an ill feeling towards him. But he did it to us, and he spoke like a twat. So I very much dislike him.

He absolutely is a cunt. Nobody gets to his position with his almost complete lack of talent unless they are a fantastic politician, completely ruthless and self-serving and a grade A cunt.

On a side note i actually think he would be a good manager for the BS, His one talent is drilling small teams into hard to beat and dour...like an English Moyes

Cannot believe the level of disrespect being shown to the John West Tuna Cup.

Hang on, let's get it right here. This is the 1976 John West Tuna Chunks Shield* we're talking about.

The John West Tuna Cup is a mere bauble by comparison.

*Of course I had to Google this; I had no idea the dozy twat had won such a ludicrous 'trophy'.

It seems as though every time this thread gets bumped - usually because the old cunt has started spouting more shite or looked to have another dig at the club where he failed miserably - it puts a real dampener on the mood of this place, and manages to coincide with a poor result for the team. If ever a person needed to be permanently erased from the memory banks of all concerned with LFC, it's this fucking owl.

It will always baffle me the thought process that decided a person so spectacularly ill-suited to the needs and ambitions of this club was thought to be a better option than somebody with bags of ability and credibility but a growing reputation for politicking behind the scenes. As if the fiery depths of hell were ever going to be a better bet than the frying pan.

• Upvote 5

“It’s dangerous to spy on those types of things at a training session. That piece of paper is something we take out with us to training because he have to select teams"

Really Woy ?  I'm sure if looked the piece of paper we would find it had your name printed in big letters and  directions for strangers to take you home,

• Upvote 2