You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy Hodgson, know your role and shut your mouth

15 minutes ago, Preston Red said:

Seems as though we don't get shit for sacking him now since he made a total arse of the In-ger-lund job.

My old fella reckons Hodgson is the only man you could put in a Saville Row suit and he'd still look like a scruffy fucker.

Who'd have known he'd fuck England up. It's not as if there weren't enough clues.

11 hours ago, Preston Red said:

Seems as though we don't get shit for sacking him now since he made a total arse of the In-ger-lund job.

My old fella reckons Hodgson is the only man you could put in a Saville Row suit and he'd still look like a scruffy fucker.

You need to raise that point with a few Fulham fans. A lot of their older fans still haven't recovered because of how we treated him and the distain we hold him in. 

12 hours ago, Preston Red said:

I take it your dad has never seen the prime minister?

21 minutes ago, Code said:

Why? I thought that was a great interview myself.

Me too. Not seen him like that before. Fair play in my eyes. 

Just to be clear, his appointment and tenure at Anfield were an utter abomination. Dark, dark times. 

• Like 1

On 23/12/2021 at 15:54, lifetime fan said:

Look how many of our fans defended his appointment. 

At the time I thought he might be ok and was willing to give him a chance even though nothing in his past gave me much confidence but I reckon I was just in denial about how shit we actually were at the time and how close we were to going bust.

• 5 weeks later...

I was hoping Watford survive. Despite it being shite, I reasonably like going there. 

I hope they go down now, rock bottom and don’t take another point the rest of the season. I’m not daft enough to think they’d take points off City, so it doesn’t matter. 

Hopefully they fuck off with Newcastle and Everton. 

Unfortunately, it’s more likely they fuck off with Burnley and Norwich.