You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy Hodgson, know your role and shut your mouth

30 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahaha we lifted the title 3 months ago and Codes bigging up Hodgson. 

SCENES

In what alternative reality am I bigging up Hodgson?

Im saying he's shite, just like I did before and after his appointment.

Im not making things up though, whats the point? Id rather deal with the actual facts instead.

17 minutes ago, Code said:

In what alternative reality am I bigging up Hodgson?

Im saying he's shite, just like I did before and after his appointment.

Im not making things up though, whats the point? Id rather deal with the actual facts instead.

Oh shut up Code I'm taking the piss. Now go and bum your signed Hodgson photo you owl fucking hooter 

• 2 months later...

10 years ago, we were being managed by this guy. We'd been battered at Newcastle (and Andy Carroll) in Alan Pardew's first game in charge for them, laboured to a goalless draw against Utrecht in the Europa League, and would go on to an abject 1-0 home defeat to Wolves. How times have changed.

• 4 months later...
8 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Marvellous, the owl has just announced his retirement at the end of the season, que for all the media to fall over themselves, eulogising over his superb career and wishing him a victory sign off on Sunday.

Should have retired before he managed us the owl faced, smint sucking fucking cunt.

• Upvote 3

Forgetting what he did with us and how he managed us and putting all bitterness aside, I hope we give him a standing ovation for having been in the game so long. He's 74 years old and when the pandemic came, it was his age group that were at the risky end but he didn't chose to resign and got on with it even when he knew there was always a risk of him getting covid. Sure, we were too big for him but save the bitterness for our neighbours.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bad Red Bull said:

Forgetting what he did with us and how he managed us and putting all bitterness aside, I hope we give him a standing ovation for having been in the game so long. He's 74 years old and when the pandemic came, it was his age group that were at the risky end but he didn't chose to resign and got on with it even when he knew there was always a risk of him getting covid. Sure, we were too big for him but save the bitterness for our neighbours.

This, and then give him the same type of scoring send off as Steven Gerrard got in his last game.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Marvellous, the owl has just announced his retirement at the end of the season, que for all the media to fall over themselves, eulogising over his superb career and wishing him a victory sign off on Sunday.

It’s no surprise really, I’ve been saying that it’s likely to be his last ever game for ages. Not on here like, but in real life. I know that doesn’t count but I have been saying it goddamnit. 

Sometimes the storylines write themselves. 

24 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I thought it was already open knowledge he was retiring at the end of the season? Why the big fanfare about it today? 

Think his contract was up at the end of the season but he hadn’t said he was retiring 

34 minutes ago, Bad Red Bull said:

Fuck that.

He is a horrible cunt and he humiliated our football club and disrespected it when he was here.

The shithouse cunt.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4