You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy Hodgson, know your role and shut your mouth

Palace's 'four four fuckin two' formation tends to give us problems as it restricts our full backs from getting forward as much as they normally do. Its more to do with styles than anything else. Having speedy wingers and grock like centre halves can restrict our sweeping and expansive style of play more than most. But like a class team we tend to find a way to win.

23 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

While flashbacks of the old duffer managing us flood me with despair, he was remarkably measured about that VAR decision. 

It was well documented that Fergie enjoyed wines with him in the United boardroom after a game.

He obviously knows how to ingratiate himself with winners... and now of course, that's us.

35 minutes ago, skaro said:

It was well documented that Fergie enjoyed wines with him in the United boardroom after a game.

He obviously knows how to ingratiate himself with winners... and now of course, that's us.

He's just a wimp afraid to stand up for himself. 

Bit tired of the Woy baiting tbh . He’s the softest target out there . I know a few Palace fans from time spent in South East London and they are happy with him . Got some decent players and they seem to respond to him . I’m sure he regrets his time at Anfield as do we. Am I going soft I ask myself 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

15 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Bit tired of the Woy baiting tbh . He’s the softest target out there . I know a few Palace fans from time spent in South East London and they are happy with him . Got some decent players and they seem to respond to him . I’m sure he regrets his time at Anfield as do we. Am I going soft I ask myself 

Yes. Yes you are.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, magicrat said:

But you called him 'Woy'!

On 30/08/2019 at 19:03, lifetime fan said:

I can’t stand the patsy cunt but this story did make me laugh. A lot. 

After budgie was appointed England manager he didn’t like the way Pardew had kept talking about the England job and wanting it at some point. 

So when Budgie attended Newcastle/Palace games he would deliberately talk to Pardews wife in Swedish as he knew it pissed him off. 

I hadn't heard that before, but it's brilliant.

4 hours ago, magicrat said:

Negged.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

It sums up perfectly how self entitled and petty the cunt is. 

But it’s still fucking funny. 

Hodgson and Pardew are fucking peas in a pod. Only such a self-entitled petty cunt would know how much it would annoy another self-entitled petty cunt!

4 hours ago, magicrat said:

My old manager is a Palace fan and I said to her last year I hated him and she said ‘yes I thought you would’ but she was happy with him too!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, magicrat said:

To quote an esteemed colleague...

”Fuck him. The fucking cunt”.