You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy Hodgson, know your role and shut your mouth

1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

All the earnest, po-faced head-shaking over a gesture that was just a big "fuck off" to people who deserved to be told to fuck off. 

Firstly I love how they got a shit voice-a-like to read his statement, and secondly I forgot Le Saux mimicked the same gesture to the referee. Never laughed at Fowler doing it, but seeing Le Saux do it while squealing on him did make me chuckle I must admit.

• 2 months later...
12 hours ago, SlugTrail said:

I like the sentiment and no reason is needed for that, but out of interest what's he done. 

He’s been nailing his neighbours’ pets to local trees, as a warning against excessive noise while he’s enjoying his garden this summer.

On 21/04/2019 at 12:37, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Firstly I love how they got a shit voice-a-like to read his statement, and secondly I forgot Le Saux mimicked the same gesture to the referee. Never laughed at Fowler doing it, but seeing Le Saux do it while squealing on him did make me chuckle I must admit.

They were both really funny moments them. Even our bitter mates laughed at the line one. I'm not sure what houllier was up to with that response, I'm assuming he was so out of touch he didn't think for a minute it could be what was claimed. 

• 2 months later...

I can’t stand the patsy cunt but this story did make me laugh. A lot. 

After budgie was appointed England manager he didn’t like the way Pardew had kept talking about the England job and wanting it at some point. 

So when Budgie attended Newcastle/Palace games he would deliberately talk to Pardews wife in Swedish as he knew it pissed him off. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/08/2019 at 19:03, lifetime fan said:

I can’t stand the patsy cunt but this story did make me laugh. A lot. 

After budgie was appointed England manager he didn’t like the way Pardew had kept talking about the England job and wanting it at some point. 

So when Budgie attended Newcastle/Palace games he would deliberately talk to Pardews wife in Swedish as he knew it pissed him off. 

Of course Pardew has a Swedish wife. Give it a few years and he'll open a bar abroad somewhere.

• 2 months later...

I can just see this twat hodgson saying to his players before they play us 'Look lads, this lot fucked me over and Id really, really fucking love it if you could dig deep and get me 3 points today.'

Maybe some of his players should say 'Boss, instead of looking to get a flukey result against Liverpool, why are you getting us up to play the shit teams around and below us then we might not be looking over our fucking shoulders all the time?'