You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy Hodgson, know your role and shut your mouth

“I don’t want to criticise my players in any way, but we are taking a few blows to the chin,” the Crystal Palace manager said, as his team remain without either a goal or a victory. “We are without Zaha, Benteke and Loftus-Cheek and we lost Scott Dann the day before the game. We are playing with a winger from Wolves at centre-forward. Add all those things together and we have to accept we are the boxer fighting in a weight class he is not able to handle at the moment. We are taking the blows and getting knocked down, but we are attempting to respond and not stay on the canvas.”

895ca2a80c9779772a7f161ec69c3265.gif

• Upvote 2

I put 50 quid on that cunt being gone by New Years Day at about 5 to 1 after the Everton game that season. The biggest bet I have ever put on. That Wolves game just after Christmas was one of the the worst I have ever seen but my consolation was the hope that surely it meant he was gone and that the bookies would be refunding some of the money I'd spent watching his teams play.

Then he managed to cling on by his talons until about the 5th or 6th of January. I'm going to take great delight in Palace's struggles this season.

I put 50 quid on that cunt being gone by New Years Day at about 5 to 1 after the Everton game that season. The biggest bet I have ever put on. That Wolves game just after Christmas was one of the the worst I have ever seen but my consolation was the hope that surely it meant he was gone and that the bookies would be refunding some of the money I'd spent watching his teams play.

Then he managed to cling on by his talons until about the 5th or 6th of January. I'm going to take great delight in Palace's struggles this season.

I wanted Hodgson gone from the very first day he became Liverpool manager. I still can't believe some Liverpool fans were on board with his appointment.

• Upvote 6

“I don’t want to criticise my players in any way, but we are taking a few blows to the chin,” the Crystal Palace manager said, as his team remain without either a goal or a victory. “We are without Zaha, Benteke and Loftus-Cheek and we lost Scott Dann the day before the game. We are playing with a winger from Wolves at centre-forward. Add all those things together and we have to accept we are the boxer fighting in a weight class he is not able to handle at the moment. We are taking the blows and getting knocked down, but we are attempting to respond and not stay on the canvas.”

"Do or do not, you cunt. There is no 'attempting'"

• Upvote 1

I wanted Hodgson gone from the very first day he became Liverpool manager. I still can't believe some Liverpool fans were on board with his appointment.

I couldn't believe it when it was muted that he might get the job and people started saying that he'd be 'a good choice to steady the ship'

In what fuckin universe is Roy Hodgeson ever the right answer to the question, Who shall we get in to steady the ship?

Absolute cunt.

• Upvote 5

There's been quite a few embarrassing things that have happened to the club since we were the best team in the country but none have been as bad as having that cunt as manager.

He was probably the perfect manager at the time,fraudsters in the boardroom with a fraudster in charge of the team. A relationship made in hell.

“I don’t want to criticise my players in any way, but we are taking a few blows to the chin,” the Crystal Palace manager said, as his team remain without either a goal or a victory. “We are without Zaha, Benteke and Loftus-Cheek and we lost Scott Dann the day before the game. We are playing with a winger from Wolves at centre-forward. Add all those things together and we have to accept we are the boxer fighting in a weight class he is not able to handle at the moment. We are taking the blows and getting knocked down, but we are attempting to respond and not stay on the canvas.”

Take hold of cock and be a man. 

I can't really remember anybody wanting hodgson, I think even the most staunch rafa out people where livid with hodgson being the replacent....

giphy.gif

Agreed about the easy ride though, and it wasn't just the media either, fans from other teams were giving us grief and saying we were 'entitled' for having the gall to want the cunt out. Was why I enjoyed him bombing out with England as much as I did.

• Upvote 1