You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy Hodgson, know your role and shut your mouth

Part of me wants to see Pulis get it, just to see what kind of frankenstein's monster he'd construct in his own image. It'd be the Stoke team that never was, only better in every conceivable way, more cuntishness, even harder to break down, more physical, Stoke T-1000 if you will.

Shawcross flying into challenges studs first, Terry wearing the captains armband with pride, Cattermole being the dirty little snide he is, Andy Carroll the target man up front. Just a team of pure brutes and bellend's, eleven Gentile's cynically fouling on rotation trying to keep the ball out of play for the longest time possible.

We are shit, lets face it, we may as well be the true shithouse underdog team the nation can truely invest it's time into, a vote for Pulis is a vote for change, a vote for Pulis is a vote for broken legs and chest pumping on a unprecedented scale, you know it makes sense.

I have no time for Pulis but to be fair to him he had Palace playing some good quick counter attacking football last season, he used the tools he was dealt very well and absolutely knows how to organise a team, he seems like hes a good motivator as well.

Can't believe ive written a post bigging up Tony Pulis, thats what Hodgson and his shit on a stick clueless football does to a man!

I have no time for Pulis but to be fair to him he had Palace playing some good quick counter attacking football last season, he used the tools he was dealt very well and absolutely knows how to organise a team, he seems like hes a good motivator as well.

Can't believe ive written a post bigging up Tony Pulis, thats what Hodgson and his shit on a stick clueless football does to a man!

Nurse! Nurse! Why is this patient out of his bed and wandering about unsupervised?

Then you'll be filling your boots on the 7/2 available on Costa Rica?

10/3 on William Hill, yeah i'll be putting money on Costa Rica, the odds are ridiculous for England, 5/6 to win considering Costa Rica are top of the group and we are bottom, those odds don't make sense.

I'm not sure there are that many professional footballers available in Costa Rica. I think their second team would include the cook, the kit man and the bus driver. And I'd still fancy them to beat England.

Same. 7/2 is a ridiculous price. Campbell and Ruiz against those two United mongs will be interesting.

Don't know which game to watch. As funny as it will be watching England lose again, the other game could be pretty decent.

I was in the car this morning and Radio 4 in their infinite wisdom decided to wheel out Dame Rachael Heyhoe Flint and some other lisping congenital idiot, whose name escapes me, to discuss England's performances and their prospects against Costa Rica. I know the audience demographic is slightly different but for fucks sake a couple of ex public school toffs, one of which played women's cricket and the other who as far as I can see did no sport whatsover telling us the Costa Rica match was the new beginning and the shackles would be off had me screaming obscenities at the radio . A bad habit which I normally manage to control as experience has taught me it's fruitless and unnerving for other road users. Even ITV manage a couple of fuckwits like Carlisle. Set me off on a doomer for the rest of the morning. Cunts

• Upvote 2

Well whatever you do, magicrat, don't tune in to 5 Live when the actual match is on because it could push you over the edge. The expert punditry comes from a man who seemingly has no knowledge of anything at all, let alone just football.

Robbie-Savage.jpg

I fucking hope so. In other mentally challenged pundits news, Ian Wright has said that any players who avoid a call up for the national team should be made to phone the parents of a solider who has been killed in Afghanistan and explain them self. No, really.

• Upvote 4

I fucking hope so. In other mentally challenged pundits news, Ian Wright has said that any players who avoid a call up for the national team should be made to phone the parents of a solider who has been killed in Afghanistan and explain them self. No, really.

Headed one too many balls, the fucking nutter. The next step up in looney-levels is popping a squat and shitting on the desk.

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

I was in the car this morning and Radio 4 in their infinite wisdom decided to wheel out Dame Rachael Heyhoe Flint and some other lisping congenital idiot, whose name escapes me, to discuss England's performances and their prospects against Costa Rica. I know the audience demographic is slightly different but for fucks sake a couple of ex public school toffs, one of which played women's cricket and the other who as far as I can see did no sport whatsover telling us the Costa Rica match was the new beginning and the shackles would be off had me screaming obscenities at the radio . A bad habit which I normally manage to control as experience has taught me it's fruitless and unnerving for other road users. Even ITV manage a couple of fuckwits like Carlisle. Set me off on a doomer for the rest of the morning. Cunts

Yep, and some claim the BBC is awash with communists.

The sun put the idiots comments on their front page, match made in hell.