You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy Hodgson, know your role and shut your mouth

You see, you seem to be viewing things with your eyes. Not the sort of shite you'd catch the media at.

Foster 6, Milner 5, Shaw 7 (Stones 74), Jones 6, Smalling 5.5, Lampard 7, Wilshere 6 (Lallana 87), Oxlade-Chamberlain 7.5 (Flanagan 63), Barkley 7 (Henderson 84), Rooney 8 (Sterling 64, 5), Lambert 7 (Welbeck 84).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/worldcup2014/article-2648715/Ecuador-2-2-England-Three-Lions-draw-Miami-worry-Roy-Hodgson-Alex-Oxlade-Chamberlain-picks-injury.html?ico=sport%5Eheadlines

Fucking joke.

Fucking heck, they gave Rooney a higher score than Ox. Ridiculous.

"Raheem is obviously gutted because he knew he had a very strong chance of playing from the start on Saturday," said Hodgson.

"I'd already told him that and now he realises that chance is blown. So he has to get himself back into the frame for the game against Italy.

What an absolute fucking cunt of a man.

• Upvote 2

That's seriously shitty.

I always thought he had a soft spot for our players, but now I see what's happening. It's like Game of Thrones, he's building them up to wipe them out in one swoop. He'll destroy their confidence and send them back to us crocked.

This summer will be Woy's Wed Wedding!

• Upvote 3

What an absolute fucking cunt of a man.

You're totally right.  Why should he be saying that he's blown his chance and then go on to say that it was a harsh red card.  He's a fucking cretin.  Working with Woy should be a real eye opener for young Raheem and I hope he appreciates what a great manager he has at Liverpool with Brendan

• Upvote 1

You're totally right.  Why should he be saying that he's blown his chance and then go on to say that it was a harsh red card.  He's a fucking cretin.  Working with Woy should be a real eye opener for young Raheem and I hope he appreciates what a great manager he has at Liverpool with Brendan

His treatment of young players is appalling.

• Upvote 1

"Raheem is obviously gutted because he knew he had a very strong chance of playing from the start on Saturday," said Hodgson.

"I'd already told him that and now he realises that chance is blown. So he has to get himself back into the frame for the game against Italy."

What a load of bollox.

Raheem was a sub for the "first team" in the Peru game, and was given 25 minutes.

He was then sub for the "second string" against Ecuador, again being given 25 minutes, but ended up getting sent off for getting grabbed by the neck and by the throat.

Roy then takes this opportunity to say he had a strong chance of starting on Saturday, when there's no chance he can play? Cuntish mood by a cuntish man.

Tis like chastising your 5 year old. "I'm not bring you to McDonald's on Saturday now because you didn't eat your dinner". Was never bringing him anyway like.

His treatment of young players is appalling.

It's shocking.

I really wouldn't mind seeing England win it, if only because so many of our lads are involved and seeing Stevie lift the trophy would be such a great thing personally for him.  Then I look at Hodgson and I think  to myself nah I hope they lose every game 5-0.

"I'd already told him that and now he realises that chance is blown. So he has to get himself back into the frame for the game against Italy."

Fucking bullshit. He probably breathed a sigh of relief when the ref issued the red card.